Race and performance

Hi all

I just wanted to know if the race you choose to play makes a big difference. Will a NE rogue be a lot beter then a dwarf rogue. Or a gnome warrior a lot worst then a human warrior.
    Main shaman: Shaman Alt Paladin: Paladin
    Alt lvl 73 mage: Mage Alt lvl 70 Death knight: Death Knight
    Random dungeon project: Druid Battleground project: Rogue
    Worgen project: Warlock Future alt: Hunter

Re: Race and performance

Quote Originally Posted by Annaconda
    Hi all

I just wanted to know if the race you choose to play makes a big difference. Will a NE rogue be a lot beter then a dwarf rogue. Or a gnome warrior a lot worst then a human warrior.
    PVP wise, yes. PVE wise, not so much.

The stat differences are non-existent, the racials can make a ton of difference. Do some research.

Quote Originally Posted by Annaconda
    Hi all

It all depends. For instance: Humans have the PvP Trinket racial *which is helpful in a ton of situations like Festergut's Vile Gas*, but Mages have 5% more intellect. As an arcane mage, that 5% int gives me a nice boost to my mana and SP pools.

As for rogues: a Nelf rogue would do slightly better at stealth or avoiding 1% of attacks, while a Dwarf rogue can find treasure, +1% Crit chance w/ guns *idk why you would use a gun though lol*, and has a nice PvP ability.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Oke cool ty guys

I asked this because I wanted to start leveling a rogue, but I cant decided to go worgen-rogue and gnome-lock
    or worgen-lock and NE-rogue
    Main shaman: Shaman Alt Paladin: Paladin
    Alt lvl 73 mage: Mage Alt lvl 70 Death knight: Death Knight
    Random dungeon project: Druid Battleground project: Rogue
    Worgen project: Warlock Future alt: Hunter