Anyone else bored of Fury?

I made my Warrior with the intention of playing Arms for PvP and Fury for PvE. While Arms has been nothing but fun, I've gotten tired of Fury. I don't even want to do a single daily for my Frost emblems anymore. I guess it's the lackluster scaling and boring rotation. Sure, there are classes that have much simpler rotations but as Fury there's nothing to really monitor, just BT -> WW -> HS -> Slam Procs repeat.

It just has become really boring for me. I've been thinking about trying out a DK since their DPS rotations seem much more involved but they don't seem like a barrel of monkeys in PvP.

I respec'd prot last night and will be playing around with it, maybe I'll find I enjoy it more...

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Anyone else bored of Fury?

I actually leveled arms and switched to fury and haven't gotten bored of it yet.

Do your dailies as arms?

I've played a Rogue as Sub, Combat and assassination and got bored.
    I've played a Priest as Shadow, Disc and holy...
    I've played a Mage as Frost, Fire and Arcane....

No need to continue. Basically what I'm getting at, is that this game gets boring. Try making an alt. They're very damn easy to level and gear, so go experience something you haven't played. Anything is better than flying around on your mount in circles and slowly contemplating suicide from the extreme boredom that is WoW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    It's not that drugs are for people who can't handle reality. Reality is for people who can't handle drugs.

Nope, not me.

Like the above poster said. This game just gets boring.
    Fury warrior - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Malfurion&n=Sogord

I'm not bored of Arms at all. I just don't want to PvE as it because I would only be gimping myself further.

I don't do Fury often at all, it's just the rotation is boring and compared to other hybrids or pures my DPS is lacking, and its not due to skill.. just seems to be a cap unless you're BiS and even then vs other BiS we fall behind..

Play prot, i have 2 specs, 1 for raid and 1 for pvp, 4 years playing my warrior as prot and always i leveled an alt i got bored about other clases so play my warrior again.
    Goliat - Human Warrior - LA, Ragnaros
    <Freak Out>
    ...In the end no boss is hard if you practice (read: wipe&learn)

Quote Originally Posted by Nitric
    I'm not bored of Arms at all. I just don't want to PvE as it because I would only be gimping myself further.

I don't do Fury often at all, it's just the rotation is boring and compared to other hybrids or pures my DPS is lacking, and its not due to skill.. just seems to be a cap unless you're BiS and even then vs other BiS we fall behind..
    You know, I was kinda like this in BC. I tried Fury and just couldn't see the attraction.

Now here it is LK and I've got a bit more seasoning and I'm liking Fury quite a bit. I use it for a ton of utility. I throw up sunders to help the tank cap them faster (if tank is a warrior), I hit demo shout, I cleave more, hit CDs more and so on.

So I gotta say while there are some pauses in the rotation that annoy me, the spec is a ton of fun to play, especially flinging around two big ol' axes.

Coming from a rogue which was boring forever, to warrior I love all 3 specs. I don't pvp much since I do that on rogue still, but fury in raids is still fun to me. It's nice having cd's to pop.

Game gets boring, you just need a change. Try a different class for a while or something. Thats what most others do. Or pick up Prot as mentioned as a 2nd set and try doing that for a bit.
    Top 100.

Bored of Fury? Roll Arms. Bored of Arms? Roll Fury. That's my solution to it all and seeing as I'm close to hard-cap on ArP in both specs, I don't even need to regem ^_^

despite the fact that furys rotation is particularly boring, thats what WoW is all about. Hitting 4-6 buttons in a row ^^

I don't see how Fury DPS lacks in comparison to the other hybrids.. Sure, compared or pure DPS (rogue) or hero class (DK) maybe. But druids, ret pallys, enh shammys? I consistantly am beating all of them if not they're really close on my butt. I don't see how we're lacking. I'm doing 7.4k dps on a fight like Saurfang and I have like 5-6 2332 ilvl items left!

Quote Originally Posted by xxf2dxx
    I've played a Rogue as Sub, Combat and assassination and got bored.
    I've played a Priest as Shadow, Disc and holy...
    I've played a Mage as Frost, Fire and Arcane....

No need to continue. Basically what I'm getting at, is that this game gets boring. Try making an alt. They're very damn easy to level and gear, so go experience something you haven't played. Anything is better than flying around on your mount in circles and slowly contemplating suicide from the extreme boredom that is WoW.
    Lol, well played sir. Couldn't have said it better.

Quote Originally Posted by Muraske
    Do your dailies as arms?
    that would seem the logical choice to me as well... /shrug