Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: So i did weekly malygos with pug...

Quote Originally Posted by Separate
    The only reason you started this thread is because you wanted to show that your dps was better than everyone elses. Feel bad
    Are you seriously jealous of 4.5k dps? That's quite low. You should be ashamed of having a knee-jerk jealousy response. Do better.

Quote Originally Posted by mutantboy
    Don't pug Maly IMO.
    never. Never ever...
    Well, yesterday, not only did the pug I was in one-shot Maly with the easiest of ease, but several people got their "Don't have an eternity" achievement. Of course, with four rogues in the group, it just had to be like that. We know the combosystem.

And frankly, as long as everyone starts off with an AoE-heal - after all, you have a few seconds before you can start putting out the damage, so why not use that time having everyone getting a 4-5 stack HoT? - then it's pretty much impossible to die in the first 30 seconds. Plenty of time to get into the rhythm.
    Sneaky bastard who constantly wears Chef's Hat, or as I like to call it: The Hat.

"The only one knowing to not stand in a whirlwind is the one wearing a cooking hat?" <-- Question from healer when the other two melee DPS died on last Gundrak boss.

Considering it was possible to get the 6 minute achievement with Tier7 gear over a year ago, where dps was pulling 2-2.5k in 10-man raids, i can't really see what you are moaning about. Sure it was tough, and took a couple of wipes of practice to get down, but certainly more than doable. IT took skill though, and coordination, and spark stacking to get the 4-5k you needed in P1. It's a pug - what do you expect?

*checks armoury*
    You Don't Have An Eternity (10 player)
    Defeat Malygos in 6 minutes or less in 10-player mode.
    04-02-2009