Deleted

World not loading > Disconnection

For some reason I find myself absolutely unable to log into the game properly, and multiple people around my country have given the same message, and there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to this problem.

For explanation. I am trying to log onto the Europe servers, from The Netherlands. Whether I choose Steamwheedle Cartel (my main location) or Darkmoon Faire, on any character there, I can't enter the game.
    Login takes longer than neccesary, then I am staring at a blank character select screen from anywhere between 1 to 50 seconds.
    After selecting, the game goes into the loading splash screen and just STOPS when the loading bar is full. It will leave me there for a few minutes and then the announcement that I have been disconnected pops up.

My housemate can get ~one~ step further, but ends up with 9000+ latency. Other friends of mine spread throughout the Netherlands on different servers have the same issue.

I have the same issue getting into the Wow-Europe website or forums; Time-out on trying to connect.
    Anything else I try to do online works as usual. And I did all the standard things. Reload game, restart computer, restart modem, turn off ALL add-ons, etc... No solace.

Does anyone have any idea what's going on, or at least is there anyone who can confirm the same is happening. (sharing the pain so to speak)

Re: World not loading > Disconnection

it seems we have the same problem, and guess what, im from the netherlands aswell

I have had that today and im from the UK.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Same problem with me.I get into log in screen,i see my character but latency is 7k+.I stay there,ofc i cant do anything exept offline mode (moving) and suprisingly it doesnt disconnects me.

Before same thing happened,but load bar comed to full and then cap.

Im also at Darkmoon Faire

for some reason i have had the same problems loggin in all morning