Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: World 1st Blood-Queen Lana'thel, Adept - Dreadmaul

Quote Originally Posted by dcemuser
    See, actually it is. It is the first kill of BQL in the world.

If an EU-based guild downs it in less time between the server going up and them killing it, then they did it FASTER, but still not FIRST.

Sucks for EU guilds, but that's how it works, bro.
    Generally a boss that can be killed before the EU realms go up wasn't worth much anyway.
    You're right, the PTR kills was world first.

That was fast, @everyone else jeez stop hating so hard, you may give yourself a stroke.
    Yes you are still the worst moderator on these forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    So unless you have a source besides your rectum, we'd appreciate if you didn't spread misinformation

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomina
    Good job on beating a boss on regular mode

It must be close to impossible! :P

Good job on beating a boss on regular mode
    regular mode
    impossible!

Quote Originally Posted by McMuffin12
    Your realm was one of the first up I presume and you managed to get a group of people to read the strategy for over an hour, have them sit at their computers trying to log in every minute since 10:45 PCT, all for a world first title nobody cares about! What about the PTR? I think that should be considered world first. :'( Yeah..
    ^ THIS!!!
    LOLOL
    MCMUFFIN

lol I'm still at work and kids are killin bosses. A kill is a kill so grats but meh... World firsts are sorta gay unless bliz decides to regulate releases at the same time and hands down server lag sucks I know I'll be logging into a 1.5k que when I get home.
    ~ Never switching off the boss to kill adds and blinking into defile; the story of Swizzle.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinmaul
    Never tell the truth if it's going to make you look bad. You tell them you are an officer in Paragon and that you are fluent in Finnish. Then you can say you are used to long grinds and doing whatever it takes to ensure a big finish.

Quote Originally Posted by McMuffin12
    Your realm was one of the first up I presume and you managed to get a group of people to read the strategy for over an hour, have them sit at their computers trying to log in every minute since 10:45 PCT, all for a world first title nobody cares about! What about the PTR? I think that should be considered world first. :'( Yeah..
    Realm came up slightly after other US realms, last oceanic realm up.

Do you know what the PTR is? Is a "test realm". ie: Things are being changed, bugs are being weeded out, etc. A live release of the encounter is the finished version. This is world first bl.

Also doubt its puggable, big dps requirement not huge like say Yogg hard but majority of the raid must be able to pull 9-10k dps without the bite buff.

Normal mode must have been hard, quite fair aswell, those new bosses aren't even out yet in the EU, you will get my congratulations if you manage to get the world first on HM

Big Grats from Balance of Grim Batol - EU to you guys well done .

btw breesy rocks ! :P

P.S why already alot of ppl crying about Adept killed the boss before everyone lol ?

- Dark

Congratulations, tho in EU this wing isn't out yet.
    <;~~~~{] -____- )|:-~=(}

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Netherinfern0
    EU hasn't had a chance yet, so meh half of the world hasnt attempted it. but Gtz on the kill.
    I'm in the U.S.... and I'm still at work. Guild won't even be entering ICC for several hours...

On topic: Grats on world first. (To be honest, I'll save any real celebration/cheering for the world first on Arthas, though...)

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom
    So I am guessing this will be PuGgable then?
    BQL? maybe
    Putricide? Not on most servers.

OT: Grats, but then again if BQL isn't a raidblock like Putricide was for so many guilds, there's really nothing to congratulate. I don't recall any "World 1st Marrowgar" posts (other than the trolls, of course).

"I do not usually posts about normal mode kills but so far it looks like Professor Putricide won't be an easy fight, even in normal mode."

So far, putricide has been the only world first worthy boss on normal modes, arthas may be but we will see. As is, nobody cares for BQL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgmghcLRW5k

world first kill

--- Youtube might still be processing it when you view it.. HD coming up soon

Grays on killing a boss before I even got out of work.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Congrats on the kill.

That being said, this fight was (1) tested on the PTR and (2) seems quite simple. Nonetheless, a first kill is still a first kill, and for that you should be congratulated. GL to you and your guild for the rest of ICC.

Congrats on the world first.

I can't believe there are so many people complaining. It's no their fault that they're on a realm that opens earlier than yours, and they're in a time zone that allows them the free time to play. I was sleeping when they did this, I'm not going to be a jerk and say "This wasn't a real world first because I was sleeping so couldn't do it".

Congrats again.

Gundrak, Oceanic PvP

Grats ...but guild ranking means notthing now-a-days.Plus I hope too see if you make Arthas server/world first I will be looking for you guys....

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoll
    Grays on killing a boss before I even got out of work.
    Gratz on reading mmo-champ while you're at work

Grats on the kill. I am quite dissappointed though as I was hoping the fight would prove more of a challenge than putricide. A kill coming this quickly would seem to indicate putricide is much tougher. I wonder now if it will get buffed since they've said these four end bosses are supposed to be hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Lothan
    Grats on the kill. I am quite dissappointed though as I was hoping the fight would prove more of a challenge than putricide. A kill coming this quickly would seem to indicate putricide is much tougher. I wonder now if it will get buffed since they've said these four end bosses are supposed to be hard.
    Same difficulty as Putricide ~ only difference was really that most of the mechanics of the fight were established before it was released.