Legendaries in Wotlk - what still exists?

Hey all -
    Thought it would be a fun long-term goal to try to get each legendary in WoW - however, being that it's currently wotlk - and Im not likely to get this done before cataclysm, I wanted to get some feedback -
    As of now, I only know of the following legendaries:
    Thunderfury (I think that's the name, the 1h sword of naturezappiness)
    Atiesh
    Warglaives
    Hand of Ragnaros
    <The Mace from Ulduar>

Am I missing any?

If that's the list, which are still achievable in game? Are we expected to lose the ability to get any come cataclysm?
    In these cases i am wondering specifically about atiesh - can it even be gotten anymore - and ahnd of rag - will it disappear after cata drops?

Thanks!

Boosch

Re: Legendaries in Wotlk - what still exists?

Atiesh is unobtainable. Any and all old world legendaries will likely be unobtainable come Cataclysm, but this hasn't been confirmed to my knowledge.

Northrend and Outland legendaries should still be available.

You're missing the bow from KJ.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scilla&n=Wenger

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

i think there was also a ring in MC that was only attainable for a short time before it was removed from the game. i do not recall its name but didnt see it in the wowhead list.

Quote Originally Posted by adikos
    i think there was also a ring in MC that was only attainable for a short time before it was removed from the game. i do not recall its name but didnt see it in the wowhead list.
    Was a necklace that was classified as a artifact, not a legendary. Got accidently in Garr's loot one day and some guy looted it, blizz quickly hotied it afterwards but they allowed the one that got it to keep it. Rarest item ingame for sure
    Sharkughash, resto shaman (main): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dentarg&n=Sharkughash

Aradhel, Ret Pally (alt): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dentarg&n=Sharkughash

As Jai said, Atiesh is unobtainable now, as it requires level 60 Naxx, which is no longer in the game.

To get all the others on one character, you would have to be a Warrior I think, or maybe rogue (if there is a 1h legendary from ICC)
    http://files.me.com/sureshk/j0r7w6

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Zagga
    Was a necklace that was classified as a artifact, not a legendary. Got accidently in Garr's loot one day and some guy looted it, blizz quickly hotied it afterwards but they allowed the one that got it to keep it. Rarest item ingame for sure
    Talisman of Binding Shard was the first legendary in game. It only dropped once. Check the Wowwiki page for more details.

It is actually impossible to get all of the legendarys on one character. This is because the Fragment of Val'anyr is restricted to healing classes only, none of which can use Warglaives of Azzinoth

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

It isnt impossible; he says he wants to obtain them, equipping them doesnt have to be a requirement. Val'anyr is the only legendary that has a class requirement as it is a quest reward but the rest of them can be looted by anyone (even thunderfury, as although it has class restrictions on the bindings, the sword itself can be master looted to anyone)

Your collecting Legendary's for a "Collection"? /facepalm

I bet you're a Rogue too, "I can use that Mace, its not healer mace. That's going on my mantel"

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Atara
    It isnt impossible; he says he wants to obtain them, equipping them doesnt have to be a requirement. Val'anyr is the only legendary that has a class requirement as it is a quest reward but the rest of them can be looted by anyone (even thunderfury, as although it has class restrictions on the bindings, the sword itself can be master looted to anyone)
    No, The master looter can't loot the quest item from Thunderaan.
    If you're the quest guy and you're the master looter you can loot it, if not another masterlooter will see anything in the drop box, and the poor quest guy will see the item and can't receive it.
    Belive me I had to summon Thunderaan twice be4 get it

Could he have *gasps* SEVERAL characters? :O

Really guys, are you that thick?

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle
    (if there is a 1h legendary from ICC)
    ... What?

Quote Originally Posted by Atara
    They removed the class restrictions from the Bindings, and now any class can get Thunderfury, even if you can't use Swords.

However, you will only get the achievements for having the legendary when you equip it, which means if you make Thunderfury on your Druid, you are out of luck.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Thanks all for the info -

As some of you have correctly stated- the goal was to obtain the items - and I appreciate the input on which can and cannot be --collected-- by a character.

As for the mate who insinuated I'm a rogue - no, Im not, but I *do* want them all for my mantle :P - besides, it's not like anyone needs any of them, Shadowmourne and maybe val-whatever aside - and as a priest, val isnt that bad, afterall :P

It is too bad Atiesh isn't accessible anymore - that's really the only thing that's depressing to me about them.