Re: What is truely sad about cataclysm

The OP seems to think that just because Dwarfs, Gnomes and Goblins are all a short race, and most Horde players hate gnomes (others and myself think Dwarfs are actually awesome), that must mean they hate every short race.

This is wrong.
    I have been looking forward to goblins for a long time and like them because they have an awesome personality and are entertaining

P.S
    I have read Twilight. Didn't like it. Watched the movie. Hated it. 'Nough said.
    "Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid..."
    -A. Einstein.

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Re: What is truely sad about cataclysm

Cool story bro!
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Dwarfs are the best race in WoW. Period.
    specs

Intel Core i5-760@4.0GHz
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case

This was a reply to the Thread that that one troll started earlier today.

I don't know what the heck happened, but when I logged on my home computer, this message was there on the thread so I just decided to post, not realize that the entire thread was deleted.

Disregard this entire thing.
    "Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid..."
    -A. Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggynaut
    P.S
    I have read Twilight. Didn't like it. Watched the movie. Hated it. 'Nough said.
    How can you not like twilight? =D
    im not emo, gothic or very sentimental and i loved it, shocked??? yeh i was too when i checked the majority of the fans....
    (jk... but i did like it xD)
    ------------------------------------------------------------

its true... i tink its actually that what is happening is actually the opposite of what the OP in the other thread stated..... lots of people tend to hate twilight just because of all the emoness involved in it and worgens are a living reference to the movie, i tink most alliance players would rather have goblins than worgens just because of that....

excluding twilight out of the conversation.....

goblins are in warcraft since day one, and since the first day i went into ratchet i said to myself "how cool would it be to play one of these".... worgens are not so deep in the warcraft lore that makes everyone want to play them, cmon they were hidden for years... they are just a FOTM thing imo.. (im going to make one btw, probably only to see the starting area.. dont hate me xD)
    Quote Originally Posted by rad586
    OH NOES !!!!! CASUALS GOT ALMOST THE SAME GEAR AS ME !!!!!! MY GEAR DOESN'T INCREASE THE SIZE OF MY PENIS ANYMORE !!!!! QQQQQQ