Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: New Profession Idea

Quote Originally Posted by Clamor
    i dont know if its ever been suggested but personally i think it would be pretty cool to have a profession who makes weapons such as Staves, Polearms, Bows and Crossbows.

the gathering profession to go with it would be (i think this is funny) Lumberjack, of something of a Wood Gathering nature.
    the sounds fine with me.. i really wondering why there's no profession create this weapon? Hmmm? Hope on next patch they do..
    Make your gaming experience a lot better!
    wow strategy guide

Quote Originally Posted by Clamor
    you know after i typed that in i realized that it would need more that just weapons. im sure professions trinkets, pets, etc. things like that would add a lot to it.

and i would definately think as it got toward end game there should be the ability to get patterns for higher item level weapons.
    Could be a nice professions, Pet Trainer. How more time you spend on training your pet how stronger i will become. After some time you sell them to hunters. You can train them for PVE or PVP and make them stronger then tamed pets.

Quote Originally Posted by Nialyah
    I've seen this suggestion many times, yet it is still a good suggestion if you ask me, beneath one thing which is. Would a Night Elf ever take up Wood Working?
    Actualy, they would prefer working whit wood instead of metals and stone.
    What you've just wrote is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul!

Quote Originally Posted by Elliria
    I think this profession would be cool if they also implemented player housing
    I was thinking the same thing. If only we could make some furniture, closets for extra inventory space, banners with the help of a tailor etc.

lumberjacking and fletching, just like in UO
    Azeroth and Kalimdor and Northrend and Outland

I really like the idea of something like this, but especially if it focused on vanity items, so like mounts, pets, things you can set up like a little bonsai tree or whatever. (that would be in addition to staffs, bows, trinkets, etc.)