LF Advice on ousting a bot.

Alright guys.. i know this is probably me jumping at shadows here..

But there is a guy on my server.. i won't name any names.. who is abit of an AH camper. When i say a camper.. i mean he has set up frikkin' BASE there. Stands outside by the mailbox, still accessing the AH.. ( i am aware of the macro to do so ).. and ALWAYS.. without fail.. Undercuts me. What i am looking for here.. is some advice in dealing with either A) An amazing Marketer, or B) A filthy AH Bot.
    My suspicion of him being a bot..began when i was undercut this one time.. and i swear.. he was offline.
    Anyone got any advice? Or questions to help me breakdown the problem..? x

Re: LF Advice on ousting a bot.

lawl so he was offline and still undercut you? What bot could possibly do something like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by KingHorse View Post
    It's like the collective psyche of WoW can't get over the sub loss, so when so much as a hotfix is announced, it's due to the sub loss. Tuesday maintenance? Due to the sub loss. Your loot didn't drop? Due to the sub loss. Your girlfriend left you? It's clearly due to the sub loss. Constipated? OBVIOUSLY because of the sub loss.

a nice little thing.

put smth on ah to a very low price, wait a few sec, when he undercuts you remove yours, buy his and sell again for more
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

Quote Originally Posted by Sarynn
    lawl so he was offline and still undercut you? What bot could possibly do something like that.
    The kind of what Blizzard can look into.

My advice is to report this situation to a Game Master. They will look up on him for any Third Party Software Active.
    Have you talked to the guy? Don't mention the bot though, of course.

I will possibly Open a Ticket with a GM.. ask them for their advice.
    I will also try and engage the target in conversation. x

Deleted

Stickies are now bold. Please take a look at the one titled "These forums are for Catacylsm related discussion only!"