LF Advice on ousting a possible bot.

Alright guys.. i know this is probably me jumping at shadows here..

But there is a guy on my server.. i won't name any names.. who is abit of an AH camper. When i say a camper.. i mean he has set up frikkin' BASE there. Stands outside by the mailbox, still accessing the AH.. ( i am aware of the macro to do so ).. and ALWAYS.. without fail.. Undercuts me. What i am looking for here.. is some advice in dealing with either A) An amazing Marketer, or B) A filthy AH Bot.
    My suspicion of him being a bot..began when i was undercut this one time.. and i swear.. he was offline.
    Anyone got any advice? Or questions to help me breakdown the problem..? x

Re: LF Advice on ousting a possible bot.

People who play the AH play it like its end game content. So, chances are it is not a Bot, but someone with eyes filled with Dollar signs. Nothing you can do.

If this were true then there has got to be a way to Beat him..
    But that doesn't seem to be possible.. and i am nuking the AH with the same amount of glyphs as him.. or atleast..from what ive seen. x

10+ Year Old Account

Well could always do what I do. Farm an insane amount of the things the undercutter has been undercutting me on. Then I post it at a low price, insanely low not even vendor price low. This causes them to auto undercut me. Market crashes, suddenly everybody demands the stuff at this new insane price. I start selling something else.

That's gonna require.. alot of guts.. and gold.
    Not much i have of each..

Honestly, i'm selling like One glyph a day because of this guy.. It's insanely unfair. x

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfvalor
    Stands outside by the mailbox, still accessing the AH.. ( i am aware of the macro to do so )

began when i was undercut this one time.. and i swear.. he was offline.
    less drugs maybe. not possible.

I've only come across one auction bot in all my time in wow - was a buying bot that grabbed anything sold on the neutral AH for less than 'market value'. And did it instantly.

How did I know it was a bot? I bought tons of low rank food and sold them in stacks of 1 for slightly less than the vendor price. Sure enough - it bought them all

Reported, moved on. Never seen one since.

Just incase.. i have alerted Blizzard to the threat. I will never know if the account had been compromised or was infact, using third party software.. because it goes against Blizzard's privacy agreement. But they are now aware of the problem and will be monitoring the character closely. x

Oes noes not mah AH goldz! Seriously though, if it's really that bad just switch professions and see how many AH raiders there are in the JC world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengura
    So 10 posts and no definitive answer...

TO ELITEST JERKS!
    Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    People really will find anything to complain about. Too bad I don't care because I quit the game because they made the hunter class color lime green and I think it would be SO much better had it been a grass-colored green.