15+ Year Old Account
    The place with the best beers in the world!

Internal cooldown tracker

Hi mages

I was looking for an addon that would allow me to easily track the procs if my passive trinkets (abyssal rune ie)

I also wanted to know when the IC would be ready again.

That way I can time my "I WIN"-macro (arcane) better to get max dps out of it.

I am just sharing what I've found and would like to know how you guys track it?

The addon: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...procodile.aspx

grtz.

Lena - EU-Darksorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Internal cooldown tracker

fortexorist tracks CD's like that as well. I loe that mod!

Forte is good for cooldown tracking, powerauras is good to check when the buff is active.

Procodile is hands down superior, used it on my rogue as well

15+ Year Old Account
    The place with the best beers in the world!

Procodile is hands down superior, used it on my rogue as well
    I agree... I tried the others too in the weekend, but: long live the procodile!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...

Deleted

Heatsink is a good choice to track your ICD, you can add a bar wich shows the CD.

Deleted

Heatsink hasn't been updated for ages and doesn't show new trinkets for me, I tried procodile and its awesome.

I use proculas and it does everything i need and is very customisable and simple to use.

Proccodile if you want to monitor proc uptime over a long period.

Heatsink + LibInternalCooldowns for nice bars and also a cd display on your trinkets.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Antonidas&n=Luth%C3%ADen

15+ Year Old Account

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...texorcist.aspx

That add-on is beast, very nice and clean bar that shows exactly what you want

I use it for your exact same reason and it works perfect.

Those mods are all so limited in their capabilities. Why not simply update a mod you use already? I'm referring of course, to Quartz, and Quartz:Procs. These two mods hands down replace any sort of procs mod, be it Forte or PowerAuras, simply for the ease of creating custom procs/cooldowns and for its ability to skin and flesh into any custom UI.

Within a month I guarantee everyone will be using this addon.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Teckdragon
    Those mods are all so limited in their capabilities. Why not simply update a mod you use already? I'm referring of course, to Quartz, and Quartz:Procs. These two mods hands down replace any sort of procs mod, be it Forte or PowerAuras, simply for the ease of creating custom procs/cooldowns and for its ability to skin and flesh into any custom UI.

Within a month I guarantee everyone will be using this addon.
    Both of those mods do exactly the same thing, also where in the world did he say he was using Quartz? Your post sounds more like an add than a suggestion.

Fortexorcist and Power Auras are what you need.

Heatsink, Classtimer works fine too

ForteXorcist or Procodile is superior. ForteXorcist comes with a nice cooldown bar that you can customize as much as you want!
    Power Auras to display timers and icons for your active buffs.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/world-of-warcraft-lore-by-richard-knaak-(spoilers)/

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Sukaduk
    Both of those mods do exactly the same thing, also where in the world did he say he was using Quartz? Your post sounds more like an add than a suggestion.
    Its assumed every caster would be using Quartz...The Proc version is pretty nice, just got it earlier. Does same thing as NeedtoKnow, so not sure which ill use just yet. Ive used Power Auras for along time too, but getting tired of its memory spikes during raids, killin my fps (shit pc, yes).

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

Did not know about the POWA memory spike - maybe why in raids lag shoots up - I've also been using it forever - is there a decent alternative?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Pelana
    Did not know about the POWA memory spike - maybe why in raids lag shoots up - I've also been using it forever - is there a decent alternative?
    I would try disabling the mod first, to see if it fixes the lag. If not then its something else, but for me, my pc just doesnt do well with pixel shaders and the animations from PA are just as bad as a bunch of aoe spells going off (for me).

Any kind of buff mod could be configured to show the same things your using PA to show, you would just see timer bars instead of flashy graphic icons popping up.

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3