Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: JAINA PROUDMOORE

Quote Originally Posted by Hexus
    Finally, an Alliance character I can get behind.
    Bow chicka bow wow.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Teh Warlock
    Yes she could be the evil mastermind but can be killed by like 2 hordies lololol, unless she corpse runs back...which every npc seems to do, us players and npc's are alike!
    That was nothing more than a mirror image she left behind. Seeing how she can make unlimited amounts of Mirror Images, imagine how many Horde's it must take to defeat her (she can't be killed, impossible)

More serious though: She deserves an update.... Blizzerd should seriously make her a lvl 80 leader Boss like the faction leaders.

To the "Saurfang" reactions:
    When Jaina sneezes, every person on the world deep freezes.
    Jaina once started cooking by using her magic. Thus desolace was created.
    Dawwwwwww

Quote Originally Posted by Rusher
    Ohhhhh yeaaahhhh ... I did the same yesterday with that klingon warship ...
    "Who am I? I am Susan Ivanova, Commander, daughter of Andrej and Sophie Ivanov. I am the right hand of vengeance and the boot that is gonna kick your sorry ass all the way back to Earth, sweetheart. I am death incarnate and the last living thing that you are ever going to see. God sent me." - Susan Ivanova, Between the Darkness and the Light, Babylon 5

"Only one human captain ever survived a battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me! You are in front of me! If you value your lives - be somewhere else!" - Delenn, Severed Dreams, Babylon 5

the allies should really get Sylvanis in that instance too. Lore-wise her there is just dumb.

PS, she is preggers with thrall's baby.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomina
    I wish Varian would lock her up for treason ;D

Or just behead her!
    Dibs on the head bro.
    Because some players aren't looking for anything logical, like loot. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some players just want to watch the group fail.

10+ Year Old Account

But I think everyone is missing one thing... Jaina and Sylvanas are going by the same path to the Lich King, they always guard each others back. Think a little. Sylvanas wants to destroy all living and some say she has a secret intention to wipe the Horde too. And when Varian goes to Undercity to kill the Horde, Jaina cries about the Alliance killing the Horde, but only because Sylvanas was there. Therefore, we can assume they BOTH intend to kill the Lich King and become the Lich Queens
    I. Like. To. Kill. Things.
    For Pony!

15+ Year Old Account
    Behind you yelling: "WHY SO SERIOUS, SON?"

Quote Originally Posted by Pisholina
    But I think everyone is missing one thing... Jaina and Sylvanas are going by the same path to the Lich King, they always guard each others back. Think a little. Sylvanas wants to destroy all living and some say she has a secret intention to wipe the Horde too. And when Varian goes to Undercity to kill the Horde, Jaina cries about the Alliance killing the Horde, but only because Sylvanas was there. Therefore, we can assume they BOTH intend to kill the Lich King and become the Lich Queens
    Mind = Blown
    Skoddraei, Draenei Shaman, Quel'Thalas-EU

10+ Year Old Account

Holygasm.

Who said they want to kill him. Ménage à trois ftw

Deleted

Lesbians?

*whops. wrong spelled

10+ Year Old Account

You fools don't you see!? Sylvanas is merely one of Jaina's mirror images in disguise! She has both factions dancing to her whim!

So now the question is...which would you hit?

Quote Originally Posted by Grustajin
    You fools don't you see!? Sylvanas is merely one of Jaina's mirror images in disguise! She has both factions dancing to her whim!

So now the question is...which would you hit?
    Once again: Ménage à trois ftw <3

All of them.

Jaina can't be killed! It's just an illusion!

When her HP reaches one she replaces herself with a Mirror Image and uses Invis/Teleport to escape!

Also, interesting fact. All faction leaders have 5.5mil hp, Jaina has 5.9mil.

Thrall, Varian and the rest better bow down!

Yes... we like strong human female characters. So what she melee with a staff...
    I'd Hit it myslef!

O Nos! Your signature is gone. Please read The Rules to find out why.

10+ Year Old Account

Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Deleted

Thread is full of win

Moar liek Jaina Proudwhore, amirite?