Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: JAINA PROUDMOORE

Quote Originally Posted by Nameraca
    Yeah, in the manga/comics about Varian, she brings him, his son, and some other people to kill her.
    Another cunning mirror image. Clever girl.
    Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much. ~attributed to Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by Doylez
    Just realised something from that picture.

Kael'thas obviously loved Jaina http://www.wowhead.com/?item=43633 but she already found a new and more powerful target (Arthas) to play with. So when the heroes killed Kael'thas at Magisters Terrace (Jaina made them kill him ofc) she took the crystal out of his dead body and put it in her staff as a trophy That green crystal in her staff is from Kael'thas chest!

that's Kaels chest crystal:

that's jainas staff:

She is obviously a sick psychopath/black widow who tries to make powerful men to fall in love with her just to kill them soon after. And she collects their body parts as trophys! Who knows how many dead lovers are already stored in her cellar. Arthas will be next and after that it's probably Thrall! Sick bitch but WE ARE ON TO YOU NOW JAINA!
    OMFG

I always prayed that Jaina becomes the next Lich queen.......

so that her and Sylvanas can mud wrestle to the death!!!!!

ranger hottie> mage beeach any day of the week!:P

Quote Originally Posted by Doylez
    Just realised something from that picture.

Kael'thas obviously loved Jaina http://www.wowhead.com/?item=43633 but she already found a new and more powerful target (Arthas) to play with. So when the heroes killed Kael'thas at Magisters Terrace (Jaina made them kill him ofc) she took the crystal out of his dead body and put it in her staff as a trophy That green crystal in her staff is from Kael'thas chest!

that's Kaels chest crystal:

[Big Picture]

that's jainas staff:

[Another Big Picture]

She is obviously a sick psychopath/black widow who tries to make powerful men to fall in love with her just to kill them soon after. And she collects their body parts as trophys! Who knows how many dead lovers are already stored in her cellar. Arthas will be next and after that it's probably Thrall! Sick bitch but WE ARE ON TO YOU NOW JAINA!
    You sir, have blown my mind right out of it's skull!

Quote Originally Posted by mpiskoto
    I always prayed that Jaina becomes the next Lich queen.......

so that her and Sylvanas can mud wrestle to the death!!!!!

ranger hottie> mage beeach any day of the week!:P
    Except for the fact that the ranger hottie is undead? No thank you...

Quote Originally Posted by Irollmyface
    I would still hit it with the force of an angry fist.

Quote Originally Posted by Irollmyface

I must be honest here, But if i met a single person who would actually DECLINE sylvanas in the flesh i would be astounded.

Saying that, id also be amazed if someone declined a night/blood elf, but thats just me. Im not afraid to admit their good looking ;/.

I never really liked her, but alot of people thought lara croft was good looking, why is it any different
    Signature not acceptable (e.g. too large), read http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/important-signatures/ - Regards, Olison

10+ Year Old Account

Now the question is: How do we stop her? We don't even know where she is. One of her mirror images is in Theramore Tower and the other is in Undercity disguised as Sylvanas. Where is the real Jaina Proudmoore? And more importantly: How can we possibly stop her?
    I. Like. To. Kill. Things.
    For Pony!

After further investigation into lore thanks to WoW wiki they say:

When her magical talent was discovered and she was sent to Dalaran, she badgered Antonidas into accepting her as an apprentice, eventually becoming one of the few female wizards in direct service to Dalaran.
    Right... Iam sure she did.... hmmmm I think there was alittle more action behind the scenes... This being said I believe that jaina is really a sucubus agent for the burning legion. *PROOF IN THE PICTURE!*

I colored half of her hair purple to see if it was true.. I also added wings and the fact that she has blue eyes as all sucubus do isnt something to look past aswell... I think jaina is the reason for the legion getting into azeroth in W3!!! This was all part of a bigger Picture for her and them... Antonidas, kael, Arthas, and even Medivh himself has been manipulated by this sucubus charm... After reading a post on her Green crystal from kaels chest this just proves my point!!! This is amazing jaina we are onto you!!! ;D

The OP was a little off on her relationship with Arthas...

Quote Originally Posted by Pisholina
    Now the question is: How do we stop her? We don't even know where she is. One of her mirror images is in Theramore Tower and the other is in Undercity disguised as Sylvanas. Where is the real Jaina Proudmoore? And more importantly: How can we possibly stop her?
    The REAL Jaina bleached her hair white and bulked up on steroids after killing her ex-boyfriend with his own "stolen" sword for breaking up with her

how to stop a wicked all powerful mage lady from going Lk on our ass--we have thrall to thank for that lol--happy girlfriends dont feel like doing stuff like that ^^ thrall is in his fort thinking its good to be the king with an ally gf who can port past all his guards lol--and im sure he hits it like big chief thunderskins
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by Asotcha
    how to stop a wicked all powerful mage lady from going Lk on our ass--we have thrall to thank for that lol--happy girlfriends dont feel like doing stuff like that ^^ thrall is in his fort thinking its good to be the king with an ally gf who can port past all his guards lol--and im sure he hits it like big chief thunderskins
    You mean, like this?

The troubling aspect of this picture is that "Jaina" looks disturbingly like a male Blood Elf. Another sinister usage of her Mirror Image?

I hit her

Bitch deserved it

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrason
    I really enjoyed the picture by Amerage, so I went ahead and colored it.
    Hope you don't mind.

*Snipped*
    It's a plumbob! She's a Sims fan!
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac
    It's a plumbob! She's a Sims fan!
    Further proof that she's a psychopath. She uses her own green sims crystal (most likely someone else's crystal really, poor soul) to bash other people's brains in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

10+ Year Old Account

You know, you have to wonder if Blizzard ever peeks at these style of forum posts. I know my jaw would hit the floor if it turned out that we would end up fighting Jaina Proudmoore one day. Since it turns out she was the one behind corrupting men of great power for many years.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Goovey
    Hawt

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by lleet
    You mean, like this?
    [picture]

The troubling aspect of this picture is that "Jaina" looks disturbingly like a male Blood Elf. Another sinister usage of her Mirror Image?
    That and.. is that an orc or a green human with fang? While the art is good.. some things don't translate well into the anime style.

Luckily she will never find out we're on to her because there are no girls on the internet...

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by sinisterr
    you're an idiot
    your just jealous he got the facts and was creative about his findings before you could