Wich items to change first?

Hey, I got alittle behind on the Emblem of Frost because of holidays etc, and havent really had time to study on the new items.. But now Ive gathered a couple of Emblems, arround 100+, wich items would be best to buy first?

Oh btw, im raiding ICC25 2 times a week, havent beated Festergut yet, and some 10 mans when there is people for it..

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...zune&n=Lausten

Re: Wich items to change first?

personaly im getting/got my helm and shoulders first, next week VoRnG comes out and will drop at least 2 other peices(legs and gloves, chests if we're "lucky")

PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

Yeah I was thinking about that too, as Im one of the only Mages in the guild, so if I get lucky on the drops I will 99% win the items dropped from VoA.. (Thats the way I got my 245 Legs and Hands)..

I got chest and shoulder T10 first. A lot of people have done the same.

get the t10.25 chest first, that way keep the set bonuses as long as posible and its worth more then any upgrade, the upgrade anything that isnt ilvl 245 and go for the rest of the set
    What you've just wrote is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul!

I'm personally going for the T10 (bloodmage) chestpiece first. As an arcane mage it's the biggest upgrade for me, I've still got the T8 chestpiece which has no haste and has spirit and crit. Theres not really a pre-set one we can say "get this" because it's really gonna depend what you're wearing at the moment. It could be worth looking at the 264 chestpiece, which costs the same 95 emblems but does not have the set bonus and instead has higher stats than the T10.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Backfire
    It could be worth looking at the 264 chestpiece, which costs the same 95 emblems but does not have the set bonus and instead has higher stats than the T10.
    Whatever the outcome of Arthas' loot, chest, shoulders and head will remain T10 for any mage. atm the legs will be the offset piece, maybe maybe MAYBE it will change to gloves. There's no outcome where chest becomes the offset piece since it has perfect itemization.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Trolling will result in the loss of your forum posting privileges, and the removal of your genitals with my teeth while I hum Oasis songs.