Do all the women in your school wear fuggs too?

So I'm in High School, and I've been noticing for awhile that most women either hot or ugly wear these boots called "Uggs" or something like that. They come in Grey, Brown, and Black. They are all ugly as HELL. A girl I'm taking to Senior Ball has some of those Black Uggs and I get mad at her for wearing them. Of course I don't ACTUALLY get mad, I just tease her about them. We're buddies.

But I wonder, do all the women everywhere have those absolutely hideous boots? What about you?

Re: Do all the women in your school wear fuggs too?

Respec straight and you won't find this an issue.

Women having bad taste is pretty ubiquitous among cultures, dudebro.
    I > U

Try a pair on, and you'd understand. Yes, they're unbelievably ugly. Yes, I own two pairs. Also, they're great for snow.

Oh, by the way:

3. MMO-Champion is a World of Warcraft community
    Keep in mind that MMO-Champion is a World of Warcraft related community. We may exceptionally tolerate threads about other games, but keep in mind that this will be exceptional.

Ensure that your posts/threads are World of Warcraft related. Off-topic posts are not allowed and will be removed.
    This has no place here.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Most of them are wearing them to start some new fashion or trend. It's spreading horribly.

Deleted

I think I have 3 pairs of them, so bloody comfy. You walk around with them on for a day and you'll want to live in them.

What's 'Hot' didn't effect me while I was in High School. I was in JROTC, I wore Digital Camouflage. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Elysia
    Try a pair on, and you'd understand. Yes, they're unbelievably ugly. Yes, I own two pairs. Also, they're great for snow.

Oh, by the way:

This has no place here.
    Belfs are very fashionably(sexually) challenged, they might wear them, so it's sorta on topic.
    http://files.me.com/sureshk/j0r7w6

Quote Originally Posted by Mobius_1
    Most of them are wearing them to start some new fashion or trend. It's spreading horribly.
    Uggs a NEW fashion or trend? You know, I heard about another new trend. Now grocery stores are selling bread that is already sliced! All these new trends are just crazy, right?!

Maybe not new, but trying to bring back.

Ladies, don't your feet get all sweaty and hot? I thought that would be pretty uncomfortable?

Are uggs those boots that go up to their ankles?

Yeah, they are VERY ugly. I want to see a girl's ankles ffs!

Quote Originally Posted by Cactrot
    Uggs a NEW fashion or trend? You know, I heard about another new trend. Now grocery stores are selling bread that is already sliced! All these new trends are just crazy, right?!

pre-sliced bread? WTF!!!! i take exceptions to blatant lies like this.

what about the poor african bread-slicers . would you have them out of work and foraging for new sources of income?

free the bread slicers. say no to mechanical slicing!!!!
    LOL, look at this angry kid go. Sounds like someone is bleeding from the vagina today. I don't know what I said to piss you off like this, kid, but I do know you must have TONS of friends and a healthy social life with that personality!-(Sindershock)
    The hardcore players are happy with the difficulty (with the exception of Buzzkill, who seems to enjoy complaining)
    Plagued Proto-Drakes suddenly become "Slightly Infected Chicken Drakes", or "Last Nights Takeaway Drakes".chronalis
    `Trolls need locks, wtf. It only fucking makes the most sense.`

also uggs are shite .

mukluk or gtfo
    LOL, look at this angry kid go. Sounds like someone is bleeding from the vagina today. I don't know what I said to piss you off like this, kid, but I do know you must have TONS of friends and a healthy social life with that personality!-(Sindershock)
    The hardcore players are happy with the difficulty (with the exception of Buzzkill, who seems to enjoy complaining)
    Plagued Proto-Drakes suddenly become "Slightly Infected Chicken Drakes", or "Last Nights Takeaway Drakes".chronalis
    `Trolls need locks, wtf. It only fucking makes the most sense.`

I'm male and I own a pair but I only wear them at home. I do not care what you say about them, when working in your garage on a cold day there is nothing better than something that feels like sticking your foot in a sheep.

I will, however, admit that people that wear them in public need to get knocked upside the head.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Thesphinx
    Are uggs those boots that go up to their ankles?

Yeah, they are VERY ugly. I want to see a girl's ankles ffs!
    Ankle fetish?
    @dA
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleuh
    Since the invention of the internet, the Earth`s rotation has been solely propelled by english teachers turning in their graves.