Race : Troll
    Agility: 3029 (2751 before procs)
    Intellect: 886
    Stamina: 2272
    Health: 32767
    Mana: 18060
    Attack Power: 8483 Effective on Target: 10462
    Hit: 8.09% Chance to hit: 100%, 3 rating over cap
    Crit: 75.95% on target (69.41% displayed)
    Crit Dmg Bonus: 137.8%
    Effective Haste: 34.44% Avg Autoshot Speed: 2.23
    Display Haste: 21.8% Avg Autoshot Speed: 2.46
    Armor Penetration: 100%
    2 rating above cap
    Effective Target Armor: 315
    Mp5: 109 Effective Regen: 644.06 Mp5

DPS
    Combined: 15799.70 100.00%
    Hunter: 14414.85 91.23%
    Pet: 1384.85 8.77%

*Accuracy enchant on weapon.
    [size=14pt]Vertinrate - Karazhan[/size]

Re: MM Hunter BiS Gear

Thats actualy, prety bad ass to think of being 100% ArP =P then having spare gems, didnt think of that possible back in uld.

Good luck with most of that gear.

Ya know...not a bad wish list.
    BO0ooOOooOOo0oooOO0OOooOO0ooo0OOOo0oOO0NEST0RM!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...uttnikk/simple
    ^Deepz served here^

Quote Originally Posted by IceyDevil
    Good luck with most of that gear.
    Well yeah, that would be what BiS connotes. Sure its badass and cool to think about but the chances of a large spread of people getting it in its entirety is another story entirely.

i see leather...I'm walking away now...
    The man they call Alan

Quote Originally Posted by Trolltrolltroll
    Telling people why you kicked them is the only way for them to know how not to do it in the next group they're in.

Seriously, imagine you're 5 years old, playing with Legos in your room, and dad comes in and slaps you around a little bit and tells you that you're grounded. What do you learn from the experience? Just that dad is an asshole.

Don't be an asshole, dad.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelico
    i see leather...I'm walking away now...
    Well that's just naive. The heroic leather gloves from ToC were/are highly desirable in light of mail alternatives.

Those boots in particular fair well against the Rock-Steady Treads, trading 63 Int and 11 AP for 10 more crit and 27 ArP. Every other Heroic offering also comes out behind on a pure DPS perspective trading hit, and admittedly I've not looked over the rest of the list in terms of hit so it may be needed, or straight up less stats than his offering.

Find something better or walk on back I'd say.

Heroic Whispered Fang Skull will be better than Heroic Death's Choice

Quote Originally Posted by Morai
    Well that's just naive. The heroic leather gloves from ToC were/are highly desirable in light of mail alternatives.

Those boots in particular fair well against the Rock-Steady Treads, trading 63 Int and 11 AP for 10 more crit and 27 ArP. Every other Heroic offering also comes out behind on a pure DPS perspective trading hit, and admittedly I've not looked over the rest of the list in terms of hit so it may be needed, or straight up less stats than his offering.

Find something better or walk on back I'd say.

I cba to start looking bis when we still got content locked...but about the leather, it's a pridething...hunters wear mail, period...if we gain 20dps from a leather item over a mail item i'll pass it to the other hunter instead, raidgain is the same...just as someone suggested last night that i swap my Humar for a wolf, again it's a pridething...i use Humar the Pridelord because he's my pet...some random wolf ain't my pet...devilsaur ain't my pet...Humar is...he is my pikachu, and i'll rater have fun playing than enter my name in a spreadsheet and then go by it stepbystep...
    The man they call Alan

Quote Originally Posted by Trolltrolltroll
    Telling people why you kicked them is the only way for them to know how not to do it in the next group they're in.

Seriously, imagine you're 5 years old, playing with Legos in your room, and dad comes in and slaps you around a little bit and tells you that you're grounded. What do you learn from the experience? Just that dad is an asshole.

Don't be an asshole, dad.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelico
    I cba to start looking bis when we still got content locked...but about the leather, it's a pridething...hunters wear mail, period...if we gain 20dps from a leather item over a mail item i'll pass it to the other hunter instead, raidgain is the same...just as someone suggested last night that i swap my Humar for a wolf, again it's a pridething...i use Humar the Pridelord because he's my pet...some random wolf ain't my pet...devilsaur ain't my pet...Humar is...he is my pikachu, and i'll rater have fun playing than enter my name in a spreadsheet and then go by it stepbystep...
    then why bother talking in a "bis" thread? this is mainly for min/maxers to look at? (yeah min/maxing may be close to dead but hey some still do it cause we've always done it and yeah I'm arp gemming soon just trying to get my passive up a tiny bit more)
    I honestly don't get why lately alot of hunters come out of the woodwork and shoot something down cause they don't like it, hell if you play a hunter cause of pokemon idc but sitting in a thread like this talking bout pride to people who enjoy raiding with every possible bit of dps out of their toon you won't get a friendly reply.
    anyhoo on the note of bis listings, till someone brought up the polearm of princes in a list I honestly overlooked it...if only it dropped tonight so I could play with it:<
    and entering our names into a spreadsheet isn't step by step if your gunning for the best dps you always look at new options cause things change.
    tl;dr-if you don't wanna push for every bit of dps idc but stop posting "amagawd but I like this or wtf pride that" in bis listings/spec discussions unless the title/op calls for it.
    /veritas out
    edit:stupid 1am spelling mistakes
    edit:maybe shooting it down was to big of a term to use but cmon guys if you gonna post about something don't just go "no" or sumthin.
    Noodles and Coke, diet of the raider. Found what he was after, after nearly 3months.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamishman
    Heroic Whispered Fang Skull will be better than Heroic Death's Choice
    Actually that will largely depend on the rest of your gear, and the difference will be extremely small(last EJ discussion put them on par in the BiS wishlist)

Deleted

Actually haste isnt horrible in BiS gear.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Balnazzar&cn=Eydes

Do you think you have what it takes to be in a 12/12 ICC heroic (world 34th) guild that doesnt use alt raids and doesnt extend raiding? Check us out at http://www.paparazziguild.com/

Where could one find a BiS list that didnt contain HM items?

@Allora ty for that. It seems ive missed that one its surely better than the one i posted ill update it.

@charette Since its a BiS (best in slot) list it contains only heroic items cuz theyre best =) Its a list to make you prioritize your items (if u are raiding hardcore ofc). So atm the normal ones of those items will be BiS but only when used all of those items surely. Since we are not able to get all 4 t10 set atm i say u should go for shoulder /chest / head first and get the leather gloves from saurfang 10man( Scourge Stranglers ) if you are not having hit rating cap problems.

Looks very nice, however GL with getting that not every guild can pull those kills off.

A quick note: Taldron's Long Neglected Boots (Festergut 10-hc) shows as a very minor dps increase on the spreadsheet over the boots in your list.
    Good news for all the proud hunters that refuse to equip leather

Sindragosas Cruel Claw would be an update to your necklace and the weapon should be remplaced by Distant Land
    Both in heroic version of course
    "The biggest problem with people these days is not that they set their goals to high and do not reach them, it's that they set their goals to low, reach them, and become satisfied...." NEVER BECOME SATISFIED!

That necklace was on my list b4 some1 posted a better one so i updated it and its much more better than Sindragosas Cruel Claw (crit > haste)

+ If u have checked that list the only items that gives hit rating are gloves / ring / weapon (total 182[overcap with focused aim but its not that bad anyway]) so u wont be able to swap those or else u wont be arp capped.Also about that weapon, it cant even compete with the one i posted since it doesnt have arp on it and it even has haste which is like the worst stat for a hunter.

The leather boots are best in slot for ret, too. They're amazing boots all around.