Page 1 of 2
LastLast

BiS Offhand for Fury???

Was wondering what is BiS for your Offhand as fury, got it down to either Bryntroll or Cryptmaker, not Sure if the proc being in your offhand would still be super good. Why im askign on here. thanks in advance

Re: BiS Offhand for Fury???

i was under the impression that byn'troll was BiS main hand
    Don't forget that without sentry totem raid bosses would often sneak up on us.

what will you be using in your mainhand?
    personly im gonna be looking for a something with a diff. speed than my mh so i can have "stream lined" rage gen.
    id go for crypt over bryn cause of the stats, has a chunk of hit so you can drop it elsewhere and a butt load of arp which is nice if you're going for the hard cap :/
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

next to Shadow's Edge it's BiS. The question here is what is BiS OH for fury

BiS MH is Shadow's Edge/Shadowmourne if you have the means to obtain. BiS OH is clearly Cryptmaker as the proc is useless in OH. If you have Bryn'troll & Shadow's Edge both by a chance, use Bryn'troll in MH & SE in OH. It'll yield higher dps than SE in MH, Bryn'troll in OH.

My main hand will be Shadow's Edge fyi

the bis would be shadowmourne, no?

Quote Originally Posted by 5ergio
    BiS MH is Shadow's Edge/Shadowmourne if you have the means to obtain. BiS OH is clearly Cryptmaker as the proc is useless in OH. If you have Bryn'troll & Shadow's Edge both by a chance, use Bryn'troll in MH & SE in OH. It'll yield higher dps than SE in MH, Bryn'troll in OH.
    This.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Arygos&cn=Sephkka

If your main hand is Shadow's Edge, then Cryptmaker is your BiS off hand. It has a lot of ArP, as well as a lot of hit rating so you don't need to worry about hit on other pieces of gear.

If you get into heroic content, but will not be getting Shadowmourne, then dual wield Cryptmaker is going to be BiS.

Quote Originally Posted by Melkoran
    If your main hand is Shadow's Edge, then Cryptmaker is your BiS off hand. It has a lot of ArP, as well as a lot of hit rating so you don't need to worry about hit on other pieces of gear.

If you get into heroic content, but will not be getting Shadowmourne, then dual wield Cryptmaker is going to be BiS.
    Now if only both Cryptmakers would be equippable.
    Normal mode and heroic mode versions cannot be equipped at the same time (in ICC, that is).

Quote Originally Posted by Nayleen
    Now if only both Cryptmakers would be equippable.
    Normal mode and heroic mode versions cannot be equipped at the same time (in ICC, that is).
    The weapons aren't unique like the rings or trinkets so it is possible to dual wield the heroic version of Cryptmaker

http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/50603/cryptmaker/

Deleted

I'm currently wielding Shadow's Edge in mainhand and Cryptmaker in offhand. I did try Bryntoll in offhand but a proc and no static stats on offhand is meh. Sure, could have used it mainhand but I figured, I might just better get another offhand and build the gear around that.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

It's on EJ....

Shadow's Edge (MH) /// Cryptmaker (OH) <--- BiS Fury for the current content.

Cryptmaker is awesome. With that amount of hit and arp it's really easy to hardcap ArP. Even without Deathbringers Will.

Quote Originally Posted by ulrich
    Cryptmaker is awesome. With that amount of hit and arp it's really easy to hardcap ArP. Even without Deathbringers Will.
    Except that it no longer gives ArP.
    You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions he commands.

Quote Originally Posted by BaddyMcBad
    Seriously?

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=50362 155 rating

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=50363 167 rating

Guess you are bad

They no longer proc ArP.

Quote Originally Posted by BaddyMcBad
    except that he's refering to the passive arp from equipping dbw and not the procc...

I love how people are quick to call someone bad. Its clearly an oversight. On another note, Yes i get cryptmaker is better offhand. I do not have access to Landsouls spread sheet since I run Open Office. I am not looking for an entire rundown on my gear just an idea on OH since I have Shadow's Edge. Right now I am using Heroic Dual-Blade Butcher. I have the Bryn'toll also. Which is the better OH?

My gear: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ath&cn=Senator

Dual Blade is better.

Bryn'toll procs less in OH and with no stats it's pretty bad as an offhand, imo.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by TheSenator
    I love how people are quick to call someone bad. Its clearly an oversight. On another note, Yes i get cryptmaker is better offhand. I do not have access to Landsouls spread sheet since I run Open Office. I am not looking for an entire rundown on my gear just an idea on OH since I have Shadow's Edge. Right now I am using Heroic Dual-Blade Butcher. I have the Bryn'toll also. Which is the better OH?

My gear: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ath&cn=Senator
    Heroic Dual-Blade Butcher hands down.