Unsure what to buy next :| (Discipline Priest here)

Hello there,

I'm sitting now on 126 Emblem of Frost and I'm totaly unsure what to buy next for my Discipline Priest (< Armorylink here).
    Circle of Ossus would be a nice upgrade, but there's also Crushing Coldwraith Belt which dropps from Marrowgar in ICC25 man; so I think it would be more a waste of Emblems, since I'm able to have a chance on the Belt from ICC.
    Besides the Belt, I'm thinking of Meteor Chaser's Raiment which would be a huge upgrade for me and the only other chest which would be better is the heroic Version of the T10*.

Maybe I'm too busy focusing on these two slots which causes me to miss out some other upgrades?

Thanks in advance

PS: I'm currently using *this Gearlist from WoWHead to search for Upgrades.
    PPS: Sorry for grammar and misspelling, english isn't my native language
    ››yeah, here used to be a signature once. I've must lost it somewhere in the twisting nether... still waiting for the mail from the postmaster.

Re: Unsure what to buy next :| (Discipline Priest here)

You basically argumentated your situation yourself, as you said the Meteor Chaser's Raiment is BiS currently, and can only be upgraded by heroic T10. This should be a no brainer

However, to give you my 2c: Dont get Circle of Ossus but wait for Crushing Coldwraith Belt, its better itemized for disc and it saves you a bunch of emblems. Looking at your character, too bad you already spend badges for the T10 gloves, as I believe Gloves of False Gestures is better for disc.

The Shadow version of Priest T10 is better itemized in all pieces that do not have hit. The non-set gloves are best in slot, so yes your T10 gloves are completely wasted.

Items that cost badges that you want as Disc:
    T10 Shadow Helm
    T10 Shadow Shoulders
    T10 Shadow Chest
    Gloves of False Gestures
    Leggings of Woven Death (for the saronite)

The reason you may getting distorted results is the filter you're using is giving too much priority to Int, Spirit and Mana Regen. Int should be ~45, Mana Regen and Spirit should both be removed entirely. Haste should be ~75, Crit should be ~55. You also need to remove the Hit = 0 stat as it will prevent a few very good pieces from displaying (The Lady's Brittle Bracers in particular). When doing that you'll find that Meteor chasers is only BiS at 264 and the Shadow T10 chest is superior at 277 and only loses at 264 due to gems. The Shadow chest is a better overall investment as you have a Shadow off-spec and gemming will be the same if you use SP/Spirit instead of SP/MP/5, a tiny difference in regen gains and not entirely needed anyway.

Well, thank both of you for your really helpful replies.
    Currently standing infront of the badges vendor and goin to buy my robe

Yes, I know I've wasted Emblems on the Gloves; though ..16 emblems until I can buy the Vendor ones
    I've bought the Setgloves because I thought the first Setbonus would be, well, kinda nice. I'm assigned as the Raidshieldmachine in our 25man raid (primary) and healing tanks (secondary), on the other hand; in our 10man raid I'm pure tankhealer.. so, that's why I bought the gloves /sigh. But like I said before.. 16 badges to go.

Quote Originally Posted by harky
    The Shadow chest is a better overall investment as you have a Shadow off-spec .....
    Well.. yes and no.
    Shadow is just my offspec for my 10man raid, sometimes i'm running Holy (without anything put into GH Talents, just pure Raidheal) in my 25man raid; depends on our setup.
    So, I should have kind of three Sets, one for each spec with a few Items mixed..

But again, thanks again really, both of you =) *afk buying robe*
    Regards
    ››yeah, here used to be a signature once. I've must lost it somewhere in the twisting nether... still waiting for the mail from the postmaster.

I bought myself shoulder and chest T10, but after sometesting, sadly it wasnt as good as I expected. And from the look of it, 4P bonus set is too confusing to actually be useful. I wish I ve grabbed the Vendor chest first

If you check my armory, the only piece I bought was the robes.

I would take meteor chaser's but I push out a lot of shields when raiding and need the extra spirit regen at times. Although I do agree the meteor chasers are very nice.

Honestly though as disc there isn't much in terms of badges that we want. You can eventually go for tier pieces and if you play off spec holy I would suggest this, but if you off spec say shadow, pick up 2 piece tier 10 shadow.

I currently have 2 piece tier 10 shadow, and the chest/shoulders t10 disc, but do not wear the shoulders currently, nor do I plan to use 2 piece.