Affliction lock grind leveling guide

I have seen on a post that someone was wondering how to optimize leveling speed as a warlock so I came a with the video on how I leveled from 60-66 in 7 hours game time. It would be really helpful if you checked it out and give me some feedback on it. Here it is thanks.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNVN3m3LlkU

Re: Affliction lock grind leveling guide

While it's nice to have a visual aid for this sort of thing, I do however feel that this guide by Gherkin is the way to go for anyone wanting to level a Warlock.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/class-warlock/(guide)-warlock-leveling/

I've been using it since level 1 and it has can honestly say it has been the most fun I've had in levelling a class. There is zero down time and mobs (and elites) just fall at my feet!

*Edit*

I seem to have not given you any feedback on the video, like you asekd for, sorry.

I think it would be helpful that you give a brief overview on exactly which talents you have spec'd into in the Affliction Talent Tree at the beginning so anyone wanting to do the same could copy your build.

Also you only show yourself dotting one or two mobs, however I know I am able to take on approximately 6 mobs of the same level as I. It would probably be worthwhile spending a moment to show how many mobs you are currently able to handle at once. Maybe capture some footage of you killing a large pack as opposed to just the one or two you currently show in this video as it's not really a true reflection of what the class is capable of. :-)
    Back to your bridge, you evil Troll!

this works but it gets good at 60 than just ok later on.
    If you get a healer to heal you and dot and go it will be really fast
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nazjatar&cn=S%C3%B3l

The guide is good but i think this way would be a good break from the usual leveling and questing

15+ Year Old Account

As affl i was almost immortal while leveling. The only thing that killed my in northrend were 5 man dungeon mobs/boss and world elites... and lagg. Even most grp quests were soloable with this spec ( http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warl...9rs1tm5,,11159 )

You solo most 5 man grp quests by keeping void up with spamming health funnel while you keep corr and haunt up on the mob

CLICKER! Joke joke! Seems pretty good, gonna respec my lock afflic and test it out in howling fjord!

Quote Originally Posted by NAme0alt
    this works but it gets good at 60 than just ok later on.
    If you get a healer to heal you and dot and go it will be really fast
    71-80 Siphon Life / Felguard allowed you to put corruption/coa on everything and kill 10-15 mobs at a time and come out full.
    (although I had the t6 set bonuses)
    Hide behind a little Bloodelf Paladin?!? Ridiculous! Make way for the Beef of Light! I will shield you, little ones, and should I fall, remember that I taste amazing with Mustard.

this method works best if you have a healer outside of group and maybe just pay him like 50g for an hour and healer at level 60-75 would love to help you.

The whole point of this is that you don't need a healer, you are healed passively via your DoTs and SL.

This spec has zero downtime so a separate healer is not really needed.

a healer will help and if you pull a lot you will die once every 5 min so a healer prevents that from happening

Then we'll have to agree to disagree on that point.

If you play the spec correctly, to it's advantages then you won't die either.

I followed Gherkin's Afflicion leveling guide, and recall that in hellfire peninsula, all I had to do to kill most things was hit corruption (I'd occasionally also hit CoA for it to die faster). I only stopped to loot if it was for a quest. ...then again, I never stopped running at all.

get heirloom gear. go afflic. dot 8 mobs. vw bubble, life tap, drain life last mob

at 71 felguard/siphon life with the same basic idea + felguard=gg

ya thats the way to go

15+ Year Old Account

Felguard at 70 is unnecessary now due to a few affliction buffs (specifically siphon life folding into corruption).

If you do go Felguard, you should also go Meta w/ Decimation. If you do it right its basically Soul Fire spam until you run out of mobs. And THAT is fun.

R.I.P. YARG

15+ Year Old Account

as soon as u can get felguard i suggest that u dump affliction and just use a felguard/dot spec and to heal up ur lifetaps u just drainlife.
    always nice when the mobs hit ones pet instead of oneself.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.