General tips for new Retri-Rogue

Holla!

On last season i played Rogue-Druid and now ill try Rogue-Retri. The only problem is im never played that setup before.
    I (rogue) got around 600 resilience and retri got amost 800 at this moment so that shoud be ok, am i right?
    We are aiming as hight as we just can go, 1800+ at least @ battlegroup Cyclone EU.

First. Tactics in this setup is similar like Rogue-Druid, (Double DPS) just CC another and nuke another down i think?
    Is there any general tips what i shoud know? As teamwork / targets / CC / anything else what woud help my life.

And sorry my bad English.

/cheers

Re: General tips for new Retri-Rogue

Well, I haven't played your setup personally, though I know the good ones are a real pain to vs and the bad ones are so easy to kill it's almost silly.

Since I haven't played the setup im not 100% sure of the tacts. but I would say:
    Get a sap on one target, then open on the other one, after sap use repentance, rogue should stun your kill target to 100%, after repentance use Blind, keep on nuking... and if needed use HoJ on the cc target though the kill target should be dead since long time by that

Against druid teams it's important that you try to kill the target w/o any Hots to make it alot easier for you.

That's all I could help. feel free to ask more questions.
    "The problem with quotes of the internet is that they are often hard to find trustworthy" - Abraham Lincoln

Rely alot on your cc ability and extreme burst. This is a good comp and when worked around right you will have great control of the fight just make sure not to get kited around.

PVP subforum, where 1500 rated players can voice there opinions
    -Ex ret paladin

Considerably easyer comp to play that rog druid, rets up front burst is stupid as hell, CC one, kill the other.

you get a massive amount of damage by forcing a trinket, then having the rog pool energy into a HoJ on the trinketless target.

pull pally burst + mut - mut - CB evic in 4 seconds will kill pretty much anything.

Try not to over lap Blind with repentance. Also, your paladin needs to heal. Open on your target if its a paladin and he bubbles, make sure your rogue gets out and tries to get a re-stealth. Have your paladin heal you and himself while the other paladin is in a bubble.

Also make sure your paladin knows how to cleans you, and freedom when needed, chasing people like a paladin or druid might be hard.

You can also head over to Arena Junkies for marcos and some other help for specs and what not.

Quote Originally Posted by Taroshik
    Well, I haven't played your setup personally, though I know the good ones are a real pain to vs and the bad ones are so easy to kill it's almost silly.

Since I haven't played the setup im not 100% sure of the tacts. but I would say:
    Get a sap on one target, then open on the other one, after sap use repentance, rogue should stun your kill target to 100%, after repentance use Blind, keep on nuking... and if needed use HoJ on the cc target though the kill target should be dead since long time by that

Against druid teams it's important that you try to kill the target w/o any Hots to make it alot easier for you.

That's all I could help. feel free to ask more questions.
    I've played the setup and I'd say do not repentance after sap. They share the DR. We always used HoJ after sap. For druid teams for example, if we're not going for the druid we must use HoJ instead of repe because it's not available unless the druid's stupid (caster).

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Sap -> HoJ -> Blind -> Repe, if it's not dead by then just swap off / reset / interrupt with be silences or whatever

Thanks for nice replies guys. There is something what i want to know.

Im sure we will meet lots of Rogue-Mage setups and whats the plan against them?
    I think just CC mage and nuke rogue down if we can find enemy rogue first but what if we cant?
    Shoud we just CC rogue and nuke mage down or open to mage and CC him when rogue comes in?