Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Quiter's UI - Updated -Ver1.1 - NEW version

Quiter's UI

Update-Ver1.1: Changed Position of Unit Frames (Player, Pet, Target, Targets Target),
    Cast Bars (Pet, Player, Target), Bartender Bars (Pet), Scorchio, Battle Text, Buffs/Debuffs, Text (Mail, Durability,
    Bagspace). Added new addons such as Addon Control Panel, Altoholic, Ace3, Tidyplates/Tidyplates:Threatplates),
    Moveanything and Mapster. Removed Cartographer and Aloft. Updated all addons!

Download Here

Hi, This is my first ever UI Compilation :P
    This is inspired by the work of Poptisse from Ensidia.
    The UI is made for screen resolution of 1680x1050

Below are images I took of it, feel free to comment
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    [img width=640 height=400]http://s.wowinterface.com/preview/pvw38586.jpg[/img]
    [img width=640 height=400]http://s.wowinterface.com/preview/pvw38587.jpg[/img]
    [img width=640 height=400]http://s.wowinterface.com/preview/pvw38588.jpg[/img]
    [img width=640 height=400]http://s.wowinterface.com/preview/pvw38589.jpg[/img]
    [img width=640 height=400]http://s.wowinterface.com/preview/pvw38591.png[/img]

Below shows [SIZE=12pt]How to Install the UI:

1. Copy a backup of your own WTF, Interface and Font (If Available) folder into a different folder.

2. Delete your WTF, Interface and Font (If Available) folder in Program Files.

3. Download My Package from HERE

4. Extract My Files

5. Copy my WTF, Interface and Font folder. Change the AccountName, ServerName
    and CharacterName
    in the WTF folder to your own.

6. Run Wow (in Admin mode if on Vista/Windows 7)

7. The UI Will Look Messy, But Don't Worry

8. Type /reflux switch quiter (type this exact, it is case sensitive)

9. Now You should have the UI looking like mine, Except probably your Chat Window,
    Right Click the General tab and Unlock the Windows and Resize it to fit the Kg Panel I have there.

10. Enjoy :P

Hope you enjoy this UI, and take care

Re: Quiter's UI

All in all it doesnt look bad but not the type I would normally use.

Probably because it is mostly aimed towards mage interfaces as my main character is a mage :P

Love it dude. Might have to test it later =)

That's weird, his mage's keybinds are the same as mine. :[

Quote Originally Posted by vlads
    Love it dude. Might have to test it later =)
    Cool thanks for the comment, hope you enjoy it :P

Quote Originally Posted by Zuperdrood
    That's weird, his mage's keybinds are the same as mine. :[
    Lol, do you mean my old UI or do you mean the new one, :P. Once I get back in the game (next week), I will post proper images of the UI with testing done and raid environments :P

Has anyone actually downloaded and tested it? If you have give me some reviews :P. Is it any good, any problems I should fix anything I should add :P

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Seems very similar to LUI and Kepi's UI.

Other than that i'd like to see a memory shot in full raid. Helps us see if we actually want to get this or not. =D

Quote Originally Posted by Uggrukor
    Seems very similar to LUI and Kepi's UI.

Other than that i'd like to see a memory shot in full raid. Helps us see if we actually want to get this or not. =D
    Ye I would like a raid shot too, I know what you mean, But I am not currently playing wow, and this was made in a Trial account. It would be awesome if someone downloaded it and tried it in a weekly raid or hc or something and posted an image which I could then use (with their permission).

Also, how does it even remotely look like Kepi's UI (I never even saw this UI before making the compilation). Same goes to LUI. But as stated it uses some designs from Poptisse UI (only a little tbh), so I would say it looks closest to that UI tbh.

Any confirmation that the pack works?

Wow loving the UI, looks really nice, I love the organization. Nice stuff man, Keep up the good work

Looks ok, but my taste want it more like - stabalized. Maybe with combat log on one side and chat on the other.
    Then reposition recount etc to make it look more even.

That's just me tho! But a nice UI, idd gj.
    - Trim

Quote Originally Posted by Sansai
    Looks ok, but my taste want it more like - stabalized. Maybe with combat log on one side and chat on the other.
    Then reposition recount etc to make it look more even.

That's just me tho! But a nice UI, idd gj.
    Thanks for the comment, I did think about it, but I have to be honest as a caster, I never find myself looking at combat logs, unless I die, which at that time I dont mind clicking the combat log :P. However in the future (when I am actually playing wow and have time :P) I may create a healer version of the UI, a Tank/Melee version :P. Thank you for the comments though :P

hi, just wanted to say respect on that UI it looks very good but i have a few PitBull questions and hoped you could help

how to attach those borders to player, player target, target target, pet etc.?
    and does that work with PB3 too?

thanks in advance and GJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    You're full of shit honey.

Looks nice, I think i'm gonna test it out right now
    (>^^)># This my friend.... Is a Waffle #<(^^<)

looks amazing
    Quote Originally Posted by MildCorma
    I found myself in a magical setup the other week and my damage dropped through the floor like a 90 year olds tits

is it kgpanels that adds all the black backgrounds to recount omen your action bars and prat?

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetNoata
    is it kgpanels that adds all the black backgrounds to recount omen your action bars and prat?
    yea i wanted to ask that too.. it looks nice to me..

Quote Originally Posted by adnre
    hi, just wanted to say respect on that UI it looks very good but i have a few PitBull questions and hoped you could help

how to attach those borders to player, player target, target target, pet etc.?
    and does that work with PB3 too?

thanks in advance and GJ
    I am not sure what you mean, are you talking about the kgpanels which are binded to them? If you are it is very simple, mouseover where you want the kg panels to be binded to. Then keep mouse over them and type /script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage(GetMouseFocus():GetName()) . This will makea message show in chat, it will say the name of the frame. Once you have this go to KGpanels (by /kgpanels config) and then to active panels find the panel you want to bind to it, then scroll down to the panel and you will see at the bottom a section for Parent Frame and Anchor Frame. In these 2 places type the result you got from /script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage(GetMouseFocus():GetName()); in both of them and it should bind to it . Hope that helps :P

Quote Originally Posted by dsk792
    yea i wanted to ask that too.. it looks nice to me..
    Yes it is Kgpanels and its on the glamour textures.