Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Quiter's UI - Updated -Ver1.01

Quote Originally Posted by Illuminatu
    And still, after all he gave credit to the other person. What on earth is your point? He didnt take credit for himself, and it isnt even the exact same UI.
    Thank you, I seriously spent quite a bit of time re-designing, I mean I always said it was the basis of the UI. I think that guy was just bored :P

Quote Originally Posted by behnam1991
    Whats the problem? Go through what you did step by step, did you start wow as admin, name you account name, server and character name right? Did you write /reflux switch quiter exactly as it is written here?
    yupp I did, twice. but still didn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by gseven
    yupp I did, twice. but still didn't work.
    Interesting...Try reseeting wow fully and trying it, Not sure the problem though. Try all obvious stuff, sounds silly but some might have cropped up like enabling addons, I am not sure though :S

bump for update

Re: Quiter's UI - Updated -Ver1.1 - NEW version

bumping for some more changes

WOOOW, amazing changes, looks so clean and nice, raid shot is very good too! Best pack I have ever used, your UI is the only reason I signed here and posted 2 times (for this UI only)

Thanks Glad to hear of pleased people Ty keep the comments coming :P

hi, i like the interface, but can you make a modified version of it for higher scale ui, can't even read my own gs .....

Quote Originally Posted by magicdeath
    hi, i like the interface, but can you make a modified version of it for higher scale ui, can't even read my own gs .....
    Hehe, I think for font the addon Statblockcore should do this globally. But to be truthful, I really wouldn't enjoy the work in rescaling everything after the scale is increased.

sucks :P because i already got bad eyes, and the text is just tiny .... like the average noob's iq xD

Quote Originally Posted by magicdeath
    sucks :P because i already got bad eyes, and the text is just tiny .... like the average noob's iq xD
    hehe, try the addon i said though it has option to increase global font size, which could mean you keep the scale but all font sizes are increased :P

I thought it looked nice, but it's not something I would use for pve (No hard feelings plx! )

Quote Originally Posted by Stàrsky
    I thought it looked nice, but it's not something I would use for pve (No hard feelings plx! )
    None taken :P some people may like it and some may not, I cant win over everyone :P