Thread: Enhsim Ep range

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account

Enhsim Ep range

Hello, i was searching and searching and I couldn't seem to find an answer to this anywhere. I've just started playing my shaman again and i was wondering if it it was necessary to change the ep range in Enhsim to get accurate/correct results from your sims. Also if you do need to i was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a guide of how to calculate with ep ranges so i can sim my dps correctly.

Is calculating each ep range the same method or are there different methods for different stats?

Thanks for you time and hopefully my question makes sense

Currently im using the base ep ranges that enhsim gives you to sim my dps which is:

Attack power 200
    Crit rating 30
    Hit rating 30
    Expertise rating 4
    Haste rating 30
    Armor Penetration rating 30
    Spellpower 150
    Dps 7.5
    Mana 250
    Mp5 20

Quote Originally Posted by Sfidt View Post
    Yea like threads about retards in LFG imply all WoW players are retards

I mean if you are fat then you are fat, this thread won't make you more offended than the mirror.

Re: Enhsim Ep range

Use rawr to export correct ep values to be used in enhsim

Re: Enhsim Ep range

As long as you are loading the config file that comes with EnhSim then your EP ranges will be fine. With that said, EP is the last thing you should be using to SIM your gear. DPS runs after each change of gear is the only way to know if the changes you made were an improvement. The EP values returned will give you a slight idea of what direction you might move in changing your stats, but only at that instance of your gear setup. The moment you make a change the EP values are invalid.