Luck of the Draw

I love this buff for the Random Heroic Dungeon, but I was thinking wouldn't it be nice if they added several other buffs that you had a chance to get? To really make it a Luck of the Draw. As appose to the 5% Damage/Healing buff. Like lets say, you have a chance to get 1 extra badge per boss, and maybe 1 extra Shard per boss if you have WG Buff? Just an idea, and the chances to get one of these buffs would be pretty low so when you did see it, it'd be pretty amazing.

The reason I think this would be a good idea, is because my alt is a dps class and on my battlegroup it is really hard to either put together a group to farm random or heroics, or when you do find one it falls apart real fast, also the ques to get into one solo is roughly 20 minutes or more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nangz
    GoD isn't so great for unholy
    Quote Originally Posted by HoX
    i dont understamd ???

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Luck of the Draw

Something in the OPs post is confusing me. Though I believe the reason why it's giving a 5% buff to damage and heals is cause no matter what class you are it still effects you in a positive way.

I could this happening. It would definitely make more people do dungeons, and promote co-operation when you did get it, as you would not want to lose such a valuable buff.
    Strikke 80 Holy Paladin/Darkspear US

That'd be positive. GL finding someone to get it live.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/world-of-warcraft-lore-by-richard-knaak-(spoilers)/

15+ Year Old Account

So you're thinking of material rewards tied to the cross realm dungeon finder.

The problem with that sort of thing is that you outgrow them after a while, then they cease to be an incentive. At this point, triumph badges and stone keeper shards are only useful in that they can be converted into gems and therefor money.
    Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much. ~attributed to Oscar Wilde

How about +10 gold for getting stuck with more than one dk?

People would just end up leaving group if they didn't get the buff they wanted. It already happens if they don't get the dungeon they like.

Quote Originally Posted by Tezmata
    People would just end up leaving group if they didn't get the buff they wanted. It already happens if they don't get the dungeon they like.
    Sadly, this is so true. I love the OPs idea, but the abuse would be outrageous.