Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Feral T10 Vs. Others. Possible Error?!?!

gratz on pointing that out.

did you know that legguards didn't have expertise in the first place too? and still it was possible to reach at least softcap + hitcap with other decent items. especially as cat.

and for the sake of bear threat, I suggest you (OP) to read THIS:
    http://wowthinktank.blogspot.com/201...-of-arpen.html

have a nice day.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by RiuCre
    If you are Really worried about hit/expertise cap Ikfirus's sack of wonder http://www.wowhead.com/?item=50001 has a LARGE amount of both. Yes, i realize this doesn't have ArP on it, but ive come up with a few gear set ups that can get you ~50 ArP off of hard cap while maintaining expertise/hit cap.
    i got that chest + our 264 tair legging and ofc primal precisino i was at 36 Exp so i even had to remove 1 point out of it. its realy easy to cap ExP whit only 2 pieces that have it like your leggings + boots

as for hit i am at 360 atm waitng to get distant land so i can drop the 70 hitrating on my current IC10 staff

so far in IC hear i dont have hit / exp problems since the rating on those items are so sickly high

on topic i dont think blizzard realy made a bug they just knew that ferals dont need tobe capped
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Yes it would be nice if Feral could gem some of their better stats but worst case scenario you are looking at a 1-2% DPS loss. Feral has lost about 15% relative to other classes since the beginning of Ulduar so less than optimal gem choices should not be what is concerning you. Feral white damage still scales very poorly. Blizzard won't let the yellow damage scale to make up for it probably because of PvP. Rake has scaled so badly it would be dropped completely without the 4pc bonus. The caps are low enough that you can adapt with minimal dps loss. There is no way to adapt for mechanics that don't scale.

Quote Originally Posted by teddabear
    Yes it would be nice if Feral could gem some of their better stats but worst case scenario you are looking at a 1-2% DPS loss. Feral has lost about 15% relative to other classes since the beginning of Ulduar so less than optimal gem choices should not be what is concerning you. Feral white damage still scales very poorly. Blizzard won't let the yellow damage scale to make up for it probably because of PvP. Rake has scaled so badly it would be dropped completely without the 4pc bonus. The caps are low enough that you can adapt with minimal dps loss. There is no way to adapt for mechanics that don't scale.
    My melee dmg has increased in % of dmg done since Ulduar.

Sack of Wonder + Ashen Verdict Ring + T10 legs = Hit and Expertise caps (Horde need a tad more Hit though)

Quote Originally Posted by Marvy
    Sack of Wonder + Ashen Verdict Ring + T10 legs = Hit and Expertise caps (Horde need a tad more Hit though)
    You still need one more ring and maybe a necklace to be hit cap.

Feral DPS:

3.05%+1.8%+1.65%+1.16%=7.66% Hit

11.22+9.76+10=30.98 EXP

Feral Tank:

3.05%+1.68%+1.43%+1.4%=7.56% Hit

11.22+9.76+7.81+10=38.79 EXP

Note for the Horde:

The Horde will only need to gem one Hit rating gems (+20 Hit rating) to reach to the cap. (I would do two Vivid Eye of Zul for stamina boost)

Fix the ring to DPS melee ring for the feral dps and added the feral tank part.

Quote Originally Posted by getefix
    My melee dmg has increased in % of dmg done since Ulduar.
    Then its a pretty safe bet your AP has increased disproportionately. Most likely items that proc a large amount of AP or provide AP on equip.