glyph of sov or consc

Well i recently went horde and of course im a belf. The nice thing about being human was the exp bonus I got. Now being blood elf Im 3 points under. Im currently running icc with my guild and Im not quite sure if I should switch back to the vengeance glyph or stick with one of my others. I like the exo one for the added bonus in icc as its almost all undead. Looking for some advice, greatly appreciated.

PVP subforum, where 1500 rated players can voice there opinions
    -Ex ret paladin

Re: glyph of sov or consc

Shameless quote from EJ

"[Glyph of Seal of Vengeance]
    We now have the option of glyphing for 10 expertise! This glyph grants exactly what it says, 10 expertise (82 rating, 2.5%) when using our primary dps seal. This is a decent option if you are under the expertise cap or if you want to use other stronger items in place of expertise items. It's worth noting that if you benefit from even half of the expertise (example, glyph puts you at 31 expertise) it is more dps than the exo glyph. The main benefit of this glyph is a lot of freedom in gear choices, as you can drop weaker expertise pieces."

In other words you should replace the exo glyph with either SoV or Consc. It's such a small part of our total damage. Sure you see bigger numbers when you actually use it but it's not worth it. But since you are 3 expertise below the cap I'm not sure.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Ok ty ill take that into consideration.

-Ex ret paladin

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Plirarlapar
    Shameless quote from EJ

"[Glyph of Seal of Vengeance]
    We now have the option of glyphing for 10 expertise! This glyph grants exactly what it says, 10 expertise (82 rating, 2.5%) when using our primary dps seal. This is a decent option if you are under the expertise cap or if you want to use other stronger items in place of expertise items. It's worth noting that if you benefit from even half of the expertise (example, glyph puts you at 31 expertise) it is more dps than the exo glyph. The main benefit of this glyph is a lot of freedom in gear choices, as you can drop weaker expertise pieces."

In other words you should replace the exo glyph with either SoV or Consc. It's such a small part of our total damage. Sure you see bigger numbers when you actually use it but it's not worth it. But since you are 3 expertise below the cap I'm not sure.
    thats on humanoid not Undead
    and
    at 23 you shouldnt worry about expertise too much, i remember running with 19 and getting dodge once or twice per fight

but both glyph arent that great anymore.. with concecration almost off our priority list its not that great and cost too much mana with 2p t10

The SoV glyph should be in place no matter what until you're pretty close to the exp cap without it...at which point you should cycle in conc. The glyph of exo is nice as well but conc saves large amounts of mana and evens out your rotation a fair bit. Which one of the two you go with may vary but I've always told/been told to leave SoV in place until you're darn near exp cap without it.

Quote Originally Posted by cornelious0_0
    The SoV glyph should be in place no matter what until you're pretty close to the exp cap without it...at which point you should cycle in conc. The glyph of exo is nice as well but conc saves large amounts of mana and evens out your rotation a fair bit. Which one of the two you go with may vary but I've always told/been told to leave SoV in place until you're darn near exp cap without it.
    im at 23....

-Ex ret paladin

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by iflame
    im at 23....
    hard to know because on your armory you logged out in your pvp gear :P

I'm going to say whats already been said through out this post . Your 3 Glyphs should be Judgement, SoV and conc, once your past Expertise cap with the glyph you should reglyph for Exo(getting rid of SoV).

To Tell you the truth I don't like conc, save mana at the lost of dmg(every 4 concs you lost the dmg of 1) Is it a problem yes, but you open more GCDs with it so Im sure it balances out :P

But to answer your question, both

Quote Originally Posted by Mdaz
    I'm going to say whats already been said through out this post . Your 3 Glyphs should be Judgement, SoV and conc, once your past Expertise cap with the glyph you should reglyph for Exo(getting rid of SoV).

To Tell you the truth I don't like conc, save mana at the lost of dmg(every 4 concs you lost the dmg of 1) Is it a problem yes, but you open more GCDs with it so Im sure it balances out :P

But to answer your question, both
    You don't lose any damage if you use the consecration glyph, it does the same dps, just over those 2 extra seconds, it doesn't stretch the damage that it already does over 2 more seconds. If that were the case, it would not be worth taking ever as it could never be a dps increase.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sisters+of+Elune&cn=Xiangnala