Hows my gear looking so far?

Ok so this is all the gear I have, I'm not a twink by any means, all gear has come from instancing. I was also curious on the topic of intellect vs spirit, and which is more important for a leveling holy priest that spends about equal time solo questing and healing instances.

Do I have too much of one and not of the other or am I pretty well balanced?

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...oth&cn=Vyndrez

Re: Hows my gear looking so far?

64 Views and no replies? Can anyone help?

Quote Originally Posted by Wockilla
    64 Views and no replies? Can anyone help?
    You really think 64 views or whatever is a lot or what?
    I don't think alot of ppl find alot of interest in this.

Also, there's a priest forum wich you've cleary been on, browse more will you.
    - Trim

A word of advice, I would respec shadow. Im sure youve heard this several times but it does save time especially for leveling. Its still possible to heal with that spec but itll be slightly harder. your gear is alright at that level but like i said go for Shadow spec.

10+ Year Old Account

wtf? A low level? You really think it matters what gear you have at that level?
    Vol'jin fanboy

Gear doesn't matter until 80. You could level naked to 80.

Most people do 1-60 in a week or two, you're wasting time even thinking about gear.

Thank you Adaran and Zamfix for your constructive replies, to the other two that felt the need to waste their time replying to this post without anything constructive to say, well yea.....+1 for your post count.

10+ Year Old Account

Well you can't really blame people for not replying about a level 36 priest .
    Anyway, your gear looks good (not that it matters) and your spec looks okay for leveling as Holy. Nothing more to add really, except maybe consider going shadow, unless you really want to heal, and even then you could go shadow. Also think about picking up a second profession. Most professions are pretty helpful while leveling.
    Resurrected Holy Priest