Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...

Re: Invincible Music, Blue posts

What language is spoken in that song? Latin?

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonhead
    im in the same boat as fury, really want to Download this song and it is saying server busy or there are no free spots open for me to que.

If someone that has the song could use a different mirror (filehosting.org is one that comes to my mind) or another, it would be really appreciated!

- Crim

If you have not tried the 5 links I posted then you are simply too lazy for anyone to give you any help. Good luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by WyriHaximus
    We are battling big ass dragons, huge fire elementals, gone mad paladins and you worry about something small like this?

Being a muso myself, nothing suprises me with Blizzard. They're composes are exceptional!! another spine tingling tune! Keep up the good work Blizz!

Quote Originally Posted by Lightworker
    What language is spoken in that song? Latin?
    Some of it, surely. A lot of the chorus is made up, but the words definitely resemble real words from Latin, Greek, etc.

For example, thanagor is similar to thane, which is a lord of sorts.

I've said this earlier, but it seems that the first line of the song is Latin, "relicto equinus", meaning 'horse remains' or similar.

great song - going straight on my iPod®
    Quote Originally Posted by narutoboi97 View Post
    lol players say hon sucks
    hon players say lol sucks
    they are both right
    dota is KING!

Quote Originally Posted by Kanaru
    Some of it, surely. A lot of the chorus is made up, but the words definitely resemble real words from Latin, Greek, etc.

For example, thanagor is similar to thane, which is a lord of sorts.

I've said this earlier, but it seems that the first line of the song is Latin, "relicto equinus", meaning 'horse remains' or similar.
    Got it.

In the end, sounds so damn holy and epic.

I watch my friends kids a lot of the time and the last few nights I have played this to put the youngest to sleep. 16 month old little girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by WyriHaximus
    We are battling big ass dragons, huge fire elementals, gone mad paladins and you worry about something small like this?

Like the WotLK intro and Frozen Throne outro, it's a shameless take on Phil Collins - Another Day in Paradise:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfZqXLnBYb4#

nice music