Page 1 of 2
LastLast

AB is not unbalanced!

Who the 'ell starts whining such things on forums to get a silly blue post about AB unbalance? (and now the ridiculous whine post is on frontpage of mmo)
    On my BG allys sometimes get 5 bases but sometimes we do. Mostly we just keep on losing, crappy BG.

If you allies think its unfair for you to do AB come to Vindication Battlegroup and oh boy youll be winning more...
    Its not about the map, its about the players people! stop whining....
    AV got nerfed for us horde too and now allys win it more than we(battlegroup-wise), expecting we ever have AVs anymore thanks to lowbies taken away from it. (and battlegroup is too small to have any fights there, if there are allys win them almost 100%)

Just like the blue poster said, bgs arent supposed to be mirrors. If you dont like your side, switch sides. noones stopping you.

*Battlecry*

/Horderage over

Re: AB is not unbalanced!

There is a slight imbalance for people who want to get the http://www.wowhead.com/?achievement=162 achievement. Namely it's this: If one Horde and one Alliance both leave their starting areas at the same time and the same speed, the Alliance will always cap stables first. Even if you Crusader Aura -> Aura Mastery from the Horde gate, the Alliance will still cap before the Horde. It makes doing the achievement slightly more difficult to do for the Horde. I'm not sure the favoring of the Horde Arathi Basin has though, from there it's about even in my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelbot
    CLEARLY this is blizzard ONCE AGAIN catering to casuals. Us hardcore have no problem with taking an extra 8 seconds to cast a basic camp fire. That's how it's been for years. This game just gets easier and easier, Blizzard may as well just hand out free camp fires all over the major cities at this point!

Ya ally always had it closer to their first flag

Maybe horde should boycott AB so blizz caves to QQ and changes it like they did with AV and horde starter for NO reason.
    I AM the world's first Shadow Mage.

If anything they should be look at AV for the horde. The ally arn't choked for 1/3 of the map like we are. That is not a mirror map. It's an ally face roll. With crusader aura they can jsut run through the entire map and cap our "aid station" and our towers won't shott them when they are on the bridge. Their towers engage us in combat eon teh bridge and up to teh flag. That's alot of extra dmg if you're the lead guy on that charge. They need to balance AV before they balance AB

they should just nerf both to the point that its not fun to play them and remove them. then in a content patch after cataclysm is done "Introducing new BGs. Arathi Valley and Alterac Basin."

Wait what? Since when have Alliance started winning on Vindication?

15+ Year Old Account

Yeah.. Av on my Horde makes me want to stab somebody..

Even when the Horde teams play as flawless a match as they could the Alliance still wins. But that's what you get when you take an epic BG meant to take hours (days?) and nerf it to shit.

They just like to cry
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nazjatar&cn=S%C3%B3l

i wrote about this to in my thread, sadly enough i cant write in my own thread for some reason :S,
    it only draggd a couple of ally kids anyway :P spammin that i was QQ just cuz i was right and stuff like that ^^
    anyhow,

no, AB aint unbalanced

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Jmcduffie
    If anything they should be look at AV for the horde. The ally arn't choked for 1/3 of the map like we are. That is not a mirror map. It's an ally face roll. With crusader aura they can jsut run through the entire map and cap our "aid station" and our towers won't shott them when they are on the bridge. Their towers engage us in combat eon teh bridge and up to teh flag. That's alot of extra dmg if you're the lead guy on that charge. They need to balance AV before they balance AB
    You are an idiot. You have never been shot dead BEFORE you even hit the door to the little room before your horde ramp. I have and its not fun. Archers from both sides can pluck you dead really fast.
    "If I recall correctly I just posted that this topic is not to be discussed any further." -Ensidia Fanclub Founder

10+ Year Old Account

You are an idiot. You have never been shot dead BEFORE you even hit the door to the little room before your horde ramp. I have and its not fun. Archers from both sides can pluck you dead really fast.

no.

av favors alliance and you know it.

15+ Year Old Account

If AB is in the favor of anyone at all, it's Alliance.
    They can get to ST about 4-5 seconds before Horde can get to Farm, aswell as they can be at LM just a few seconds before Horde can get there.

I won't even start about AV and the times where sota deffense/attack was NOT random in which Alliance are/were always in the favor.

In short:

Stop crying bunch of whiny kids. Nothing left to see here, get over it and move on. LOX PLOX.

Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian
    If AB is in the favor of anyone at all, it's Alliance.
    They can get to ST about 4-5 seconds before Horde can get to Farm, aswell as they can be at LM just a few seconds before Horde can get there.

I won't even start about AV and the times where sota deffense/attack was NOT random in which Alliance are/were always in the favor.

In short:

Stop crying bunch of whiny kids. Nothing left to see here, get over it and move on. LOX PLOX.
    This is ironic considering I've seen about 5 threads about a blue post pretty much saying they weren't going to do anything.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

Quote Originally Posted by Zonas
    Ya ally always had it closer to their first flag

Maybe horde should boycott AB so blizz caves to QQ and changes it like they did with AV and horde starter for NO reason.
    Why would Blizz care if you don't play AB, your still paying your $15 so I'm sure they could care less.
    Origins 10 Man Strict Guild Now Recruting!

Mad props to Sokogeka for sig.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by SPF18
    This is ironic considering I've seen about 5 threads about a blue post pretty much saying they weren't going to do anything.
    And your point is...?

This had absolutely nothing to do with the comment I made.

Trolling?

And your point is...?

This had absolutely nothing to do with the comment I made.

Trolling?
    My point is your bitching (In all giant, bold, capslock) about absolutely nothing. Hence my comment about irony.

Bai.

15+ Year Old Account

My point is your bitching (In all giant, bold, capslock) about absolutely nothing. Hence my comment about irony.

Bai.
    Yes. I am bitching to the kids who are crying about Horde being in the favor of anything at all. It's just 100% bullcrap. Move on.

Bai.

Yes. I am bitching to the kids who are crying about Horde being in the favor of anything at all. It's just 100% bullcrap. Move on.

Bai.
    So you're bitching that they're crying...to Blizzard...and not affecting you at all.

AHMMMMMMM.

15+ Year Old Account

So you're bitching that they're crying...to Blizzard...and not affecting you at all.

AHMMMMMMM.
    Yes. The whiny kid got ignored by it's mum. Now his big brother is just telling him to shut the fuck up aswell in the hope he'll learn for once that it has no use to complain about some bullcrap which isn't nearly half true.

All I was saying.

AHMMMMMM.

Thanks.

"Bai."

AB in my opinion was never fun, mainly because of the idiots who play it. They all just want to shoot horde, not guard a flag, so all horde have to do is attack stables and keep the idiots happy while other horde snatch the rest of the flags. The idiots will fight the rest of the game at stables without a complaint. I'll admit, I don't like objective based play sometimes and just want to shoot horde, but this is just retarded after year 4.

AV on the other hand was fun before nurf. Sure, it never ended but it actually felt like a actual battle, where your pushing each other back, and it felt like a victory if you managed to push them back from your keep. After nurf, AV lost a lot of fun to me, because it was changed into a Race to the others keep where the horde and alliance mostly ignored each other. It just seems like PvE with a chance of short PvP.

I hate the rest of the BG's, and the new ones have gimmicks like 'throw 50 bullets at this tank, just to see another tank go over the hill'