Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: AB is not unbalanced!

Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian
    Yes. The whiny kid got ignored by it's mum. Now his big brother is just telling him to shut the fuck up aswell in the hope he'll learn for once that it has no use to complain about some bullcrap which isn't nearly half true.

All I was saying.

AHMMMMMM.

Thanks.

"Bai."
    So someone in this thread said that AB favored Horde? Apologies, I didn't see it. Oh well.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by SPF18
    So someone in this thread said that AB favored Horde? Apologies, I didn't see it. Oh well.
    No one did. I just was to late to bitch on the kids in the other post before it got locked, and I just made it clear that they're talking nonsense before any whiner was going to come in here to QQ. And yes, I'm sure there were (and still are) a few who will post their QQ in here.

Oh well, bai.

Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian
    No one did. I just was to late to bitch on the kids in the other post before it got locked, and I just made it clear that they're talking nonsense before any whiner was going to come in here to QQ. And yes, I'm sure there were (and still are) a few who will post their QQ in here.

Oh well, bai.
    i c wut u did thar wit teh usin wut teh last thin i sed wuz an u seh it liek ur moken meh eh oh el

And I'm sure your post will stop these "stupid kids" from QQing, as they will see your logic.

Right?
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

i actually chuckled a bit that this made the front page and that they made a blue post about it. actually first time ive even heard about it. AB imo is fine coming from a horde player that does a fair bit of bg's and yes im stateing the obvious but yes av is still pretty cheesy in the hordes favor, we've got nothing in there, only way i try and win that is a blitz (not pvp though) or cap snowfall and make a turtle.

our archers do not shoot people capping the bunkers to interrupt them nor do they shoot people capping the relief hut.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by SPF18
    i c wut u did thar wit teh usin wut teh last thin i sed wuz an u seh it liek ur moken meh eh oh el

And I'm sure your post will stop these "stupid kids" from QQing, as they will see your logic.

Right?
    I just wanted this thread to get locked before all the QQ and whining was incoming.
    You just helped me to lock this thread asap by making this reply. Thanks for that.

What rests me is to say that this subject is pointless, this thread is pointless and that YOU are being pointless.

I'm gone, out of this thread.

BAI.

DK on alliance makes AB favor Alliance. Quick BS cap ftw... amirite?
    "Clearly every aspect of one's life, from financial stability to social popularity, to sexual prowess can be boiled down to 4 numbers: One's Arena rating" ~ Xandamere

the only base horde have an advante over is BS. We are always first to that flag. But the alliance is always first to the lm and gm flags. I don't care really. A few seconds don't make that much a difference in ab. On the other hand the fact that the allys can just skip killing our guards when capping an AV tower is way unbalanced imo. It also makes defending a tower much harder since allys run inside the small room and you don't get support from the npcs when fighting them.

Kids will cry about anything and everything.
    As someone who actively BG's alliance-side, the only thing I will agree with for BG imbalance is the gross difference in AV chokepoints. Alliance very obviously has better ones, but I won't get into that seeing as how this thread is about AB

On the other hand the fact that the allys can just skip killing our guards when capping an AV tower is way unbalanced imo. It also makes defending a tower much harder since allys run inside the small room and you don't get support from the npcs when fighting them.
    not to mention stormpike graveyard, which is easy to defend, or the bridge separating it and the alliance base, or the vaste plaines in horde territory which are impossible to guard compared the the mountains on alliance side, with 3 routes which are all narrow and defendable.

even in a defend & attack game, alliance is favored on both sides. still, horde wins often enough, at least on my realm pool ( blutdurst ( german ))
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.