Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Moonkin T10 4 piece bonus

Doing 3 minute pewpews on a Heroic dummy the dot is ~1,1% of my damage done and i started wondering is it working as intended..?

It did 15 257 Damage
    (the dummy didnt have 1hp and the ticks were between 44 - 1038 damage)

I had:
    29 SF crits, 14795 Avarage
    30 W crits, 10 555 Avarage

SF Crit damage = 29*14795 = 429 055 Damage
    W Crit damage = 30* 10555 = 316 650 Damage

7% of the Crit damage should come as a Dot
    429 055*0,07 = 30 034
    316 650*0,07 = 22 165

Total should be 52 199 Damage
    Even with partial resist it shouldnt get lowered to 15,2k

Re: Moonkin T10 4 piece bonus

Your numbers only work if, every time you crit, you get a new dot added on. Did this happen or was there only one dot up at a time? If so, the new crit's dot might replace the old one when you crit.

If you crit for 10k, then get a 15k crit right after, you will lose a lot of the 10k crit's dot.

10+ Year Old Account

I believe it works like Ignite.
    You crit 10k = 700 damage over 4sec

It ticks once for 350.
    350 Damage left to tick when you crit 10k again

It refreshes the dot, new amount to tick is 350 + 700 = 1050 damage over 4sec
    My maxium tick was 1038, so that would mean i critted 29 657 with a single spell (if the new crits wouldnt higher the already going DoT)

well, it should work like ignite but i really doesn't work.

Sounds like it isn't working properly yet. How on earth did you manage to get 4p T10 though? As far as I know even having done all ICC bosses every week you should be about 10 emblems from the 4th piece still?

10+ Year Old Account

On frostmane Weekly raid resets on Tuesdays & Saturdays. (2 times a week)
    Might explain the diffrence in badges.

But on the point, the 1% damage increase from a LAST TIER of the expansion on a spec with LOWEST damage output(according worldoflogs) as 4 Piece bonus is just ridicilous. Yea, they plan 3% damage increase for moonkins, but its not gonna really do anything as the set bonus is just insanely horrible.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by juzalol
    On frostmane Weekly raid resets on Tuesdays & Saturdays. (2 times a week)
    Oh my god... :O

The weekly reset is not intentional. Happened two weeks on Shadow Council as well.

10+ Year Old Account

"19:20:14> Darkfallen Archmage suffers 156 Nature damage from Leafmuncher's Languish.(1409 Resisted)"
    "20:51:51> Icehowl suffers 423 Nature damage from Leafmuncher's Languish.(3809 Resisted)"

:<

As sad as it is, 4/5 t10 is worse dps than 3/5 t10 and 2/4 t9,25.Even t10 items are better, they dont have spirit and so on. That set bonus is not working at all at this time (as you can see
    Quote Originally Posted by juzalol
    "19:20:14> Darkfallen Archmage suffers 156 Nature damage from Leafmuncher's Languish.(1409 Resisted)"
    "20:51:51> Icehowl suffers 423 Nature damage from Leafmuncher's Languish.(3809 Resisted)"
    Really hope this will get hotfixed soon. It's around 300-500 dps less with 4/5 t10 than 2/5 t9,25 and 2/5 t10

So Dickwads again fucked our setbonus :-\

Deleted

I would probably prefer more than 3 minutes testnig, although this does seem worrying. If this is the case, however, im sure it'll get fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Madus
    So Dickwads again fucked our setbonus :-\
    These "dickwads" gave you some amazing set bonuses throughout this expansions. It is the same "dickwads" that took 66% of the tier 8 bonus and simply baked it into our eclipse. These "dickwads" also just buffed our Earth and Moon (due to come next patch), and the "dickwads" also seem forthcoming in regards to further moonkin buffs, should they be nessecary.

Im sure these dickwads will take a look at it and change whatever needs to be changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    These "dickwads" gave you some amazing set bonuses throughout this expansions. It is the same "dickwads" that took 66% of the tier 8 bonus and simply baked it into our eclipse. These "dickwads" also just buffed our Earth and Moon (due to come next patch), and the "dickwads" also seem forthcoming in regards to further moonkin buffs, should they be nessecary.

Im sure these dickwads will take a look at it and change whatever needs to be changed.
    and still hold us on lower part of food chain in pve/pvp.

I would probably prefer more than 3 minutes testnig, although this does seem worrying. If this is the case, however, im sure it'll get fixed.

Wheres the last quote on "dickwads"?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Madus
    and still hold us on lower part of food chain in pve/pvp.
    Hey, i dont know how you do in PvP, but im doing just great in PvE

Quote Originally Posted by supersweeney
    Wheres the last quote on "dickwads"?
    I figured i had done it enough so that anybody would spot my sarcasm :P

The dots REFRESH???

OMG what a total fail set bonus.

It is supposed to basically give us 7% more critical damage bonus. If the dots refresh then during a lunar eclipse this bonus will give us almost nothing.

I hope they hot fix this sooner rather than later because moonkins will start to pick up the four piece shortly (or at least will have enough badges to be able to).

Hey, i dont know how you do in PvP, but im doing just great in PvE
    your opinion

in reality we are on end. So im getting sick of every thing what degrade moonkin

Deleted

It's not my oppinion. Rather, its the conclution from countless hours of theorycrafting, reading articles, testing and comparing. If i can beat my mages and warlocks, then so can you

We tested it at 25 man raid like 4 hours and it really was just loss of dps to use all 4 parts instead of 2 parts of t9.x
    It would be nice setbonus IF every boss wont resist like 80% of damage it should do.

Deleted

Where does this resist come from? We don't have any resists on the rest of our spells do we? (im asking, because i never ever look at my combat log. It could be that bosses resist 10% of our damage, and i would be completely oblivious to it).

The problem could be that Languish is classified as a Level 1 spell.
    http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=71023

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sargeras&n=Beargarden