Thread: Addon help!

Addon help!

I recently had to reset and check my files in the wow folder because any time i inspected someone i would get DCd and i figured it was an addon issue. So after doing the repair i deleted and 2 folders that were remade and went about downloading the addons i use. Unfortunately after DLing all the ones i use, i noticed that i had missed one.

If anyone can help me with this id greatly appreciate it. The addon/mod that i am trying to find did simple this.

Whenever i used an ability such as serpent sting, slice and dice, hunger for blood, rend; any dot based ability or duration based spell the icon on my action bar would have a red highlight around it. This implying that the buff/debuff was up on the target.

I know there are addons out there like forteXorcist, PowerAuras, DoTimer and so on...None of these however do what I am looking for. I use the first 2 for actual timers, but this was something i liked so i didn't have to star at the timers whenever i felt there were off.

If anyone happens to know what the name or where i can get something similar to this please let me know.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Re: Addon help!

Quote Originally Posted by Shinoda

Whenever i used an ability such as serpent sting, slice and dice, hunger for blood, rend; any dot based ability or duration based spell the icon on my action bar would have a red highlight around it. This implying that the buff/debuff was up on the target.

I remember a while back I used bongos for my bar mod and it did what you are describing.

Here is a link for it http://www.wowinterface.com/download...9-Bongos3.html

I remember using that. Only problem is that now i use Dominos....So this would overwrite it and would cause a problem=/

You could always stop using Dominos, and just go back to Bongos.

Here is a helpful thread for addons. Responses are usually very quick. http://www.mmo-champion.com/interface-macros/ask-it!-uimods-edition/
    Origins 10 Man Strict Guild Now Recruting!

Mad props to Sokogeka for sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Indilgo
    Here is a helpful thread for addons. Responses are usually very quick. http://www.mmo-champion.com/interfac...imods-edition/
    Fixed your post so the link works ^_^

10+ Year Old Account

i use dominos.. and the only other addons i use with it are buttonfacade & redrange. you could try those, though dominos should be doing that by default i believe (but i could be totally wrong). mine highlights green when the spell is active.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

It was most likely Inline Aura.

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...line-aura.aspx

This USED to be part of Dominos (it was called Dominos_Buff), but then Inline Aura was written, and it was better than Dominos_Buff, so Tuller (the author of Dominos) removed his inline buff addon and told people to use Inline Auras on the Dominos page.

I tried that one after reading up on dominos a bit more. I wonder if I DLd a older version of dominos i could get the buff folder.... I like how the inline aura addon on, but it conflicts with a few things. doesnt know CDs for hearthstones, pots, and other things. I do have Cooldowns installed, but that conflicts with inline aura.

ugh!

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

I use OmniCC and Inline Auras. No conflicts that I can see. Inline Aura doesn't do cooldowns - just buff info.