Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: dalaran brilliance

I like single buffing people and they think they get hit with AB and start looking around. Works pretty well at onyxia cuz there's usually bunches of pvp there.

Quote Originally Posted by Loklar
    It doesn't help you raid and doesn't make you look cool. Black cat is ok though.
    Um...

i have it but using still intelect ...
    once in a while there is some new yelling at me to buff him with intelect when he has dalaran one ...

10+ Year Old Account

The 'Dalaran Intellect' and 'Dalaran Brilliance' spells should be different from 'Arcane Intellect' and 'Arcane Brilliance': it is not interesting to have two spells with different names for the same function. Furthermore, as these spells are named with the name of the magical city, they have to be special.

To differentiate them is proposed that these spells are unique and increase the intellect and the spell power to the target, not a fixed amount, but a X%. They might be used in conjunction with 'Arcane Intellect' and 'Arcane Brilliance'.

Another inch on your e-penis.

Before the start of battle grounds I'll have brilliance "fights" with other mages. Us buffing the group back and forth until someone gives up/runs out of reagents.

Some fun stuff.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Xiun
    Before the start of battle grounds I'll have brilliance "fights" with other mages. Us buffing the group back and forth until someone gives up/runs out of reagents.

Some fun stuff.
    Also your in a group/raid and your the only mage and people yell at you for not buffing int >.<

also you cant cast arcane intelect of max rank on anyone they will get theyre rank ... with this one you cant sometimes i like buffing lowbies :/