Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: This was one funny WsG

i don't get it ???

Sooo the only thing i got outta that picture is..

you have a really really small screen

Quote Originally Posted by BFGOMFG
    Explain how thats selfish
    Maybe because you thought/think that's ok to annoy/grief other players, on both teams as long you can have fun ?

Does the term sportsmanship mean anything to you ?

What if it had been the other way around ? You would have left the match ?
    ~Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.~
    ~Every damn thing you do in this life, you have to pay for.~

Deleted

I clicked the link and then I was like

It happened to me some days ago, it was a hunter as well with the flag, at the horde GY. 2-0 for us, 2 or 3 minutes left. I told him to go cap the flag because I need the rep and he went rude on me. Dumb ass didn't realize that I was the healer that was keeping him alive, the only healer in that BG. So I hit shadowmeld and a few moments later he died. NEVER piss off your only healer.

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m...g?t=1264292849

They told me to cap the flag, I refused!
    I find it good that atleast one person in this post can enjoy a good pvp moment, OHNOES THE FLAG WASNT CAPPED FOR WHOLE 20min?!?!?!?!

its the kills that make the bg fun not some friggin flag.

edit: you coulda capped in the last seconds though, thats true.

Quote Originally Posted by Draqn
    I find it good that atleast one person in this post can enjoy a good pvp moment, OHNOES THE FLAG WASNT CAPPED FOR WHOLE 20min?!?!?!?!

its the kills that make the bg fun not some friggin flag.

edit: you coulda capped in the last seconds though, thats true.

no it's the sportmaniship in pvp that makes it fun. the opposing team gave up and it ended up being like killing mobs. and also no one in his own team even liked it

I expected you to praise me and transfer to my server because you are so awed at that SS. NO, I just wanted to post a funny screenie of a 50-0 WsG. That rarely happens.
    50-0 pfft. l2p

108-0 stats ftw? =)
    http://pici.se/pictures/nYXivNnAZ.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Quaro

no it's the sportmaniship in pvp that makes it fun. the opposing team gave up and it ended up being like killing mobs. and also no one in his own team even liked it

Sportsmanship may be what you find fun, as for me i would like an bg with the only way to win is fucking destroy the other team.

Quote Originally Posted by Aturbus
    Actually no, I got full deadly / furious gear (all from honor and the WG marks). True, it is about having fun, but I don't see fun in pissing people off + mr. Wildhealz from realm Bronzebeard (who was in his team) didn't enjoyed the way he played aswell. I admit, I sometimes co-operate if a flag carrier is doing this, but only when I face a premade or they have done it in that game with us aswell. Else I go AFK and be sure to get in combat from time to time if they report me.
    classic react of a noob player. QQ-AFK moar!

alliance: 108 kills total
    horde: 51 deaths total

108-51 => 57 kills more than deaths
    the average horde player in your bg was killed 5-6 times

so you ruined the mood of assumed 11 horde players, which, frustated, left the bg, to have another 10 poor horde players fill their places, getting farmed instead going afk or getting far away from the ghost healer to avoid being ressed, AND pissed of the other alliance players, because they wanted an easy quick win just how the horde would have much preferred a quick lose.

21 pissed/frustrated horde players
    9 annoyed alliance players

makes 30 upset players for the selfishness of one. yaaaaaay, your my hero /pity
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

Personal healer and can't check your armory, but probably overgeared against noobies.
    Meh, I won't flame anymore since I myself find a 50-0 quite rare no matter what, but nothing that requires insane skills.

Sportsmanship may be what you find fun, as for me i would like an bg with the only way to win is fucking destroy the other team.
    well you can do arenas for that, or ask blizz to make a deathmatch bg. but this is CTF.

@OP
    Quote Originally Posted by piiken

Quote Originally Posted by piiken
    50-0 pfft. l2p

108-0 stats ftw? =)
    http://pici.se/pictures/nYXivNnAZ.jpg
    Your game was 1 hour 33 min
    His game was 27 min
    He wins, you lose. L2kill faster

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Moshy
    Have to get the flag yourself not have someone drop it, I call BS.
    Actually, this works (Or atleast worked some time ago.) You just need to cap it 3 times and don't die. You can wait in your own FR where someone else drops the flags for you so you can cap them... I helped someone get the achievement like this.

So, it might not work anymore but it certainly did, meaning it doesn't have to be bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by DocQuantum
    Love how many people think that since they're "anonymous on the internet" (which is a joke in-and-of itself) that normal social conventions don't apply.
    words of wisdom.

Players who needs reputation with wsg must be very proud of you.
    You didnt bother cap the flag at last min... /facepalm

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

I'd love to see a BG like that.

WSG isn't like that. Quit screwing it up for those of us who just need the rep. ('course, if nobody on your team complained, it wouldn't be an issue - but once someone DOES complain, it becomes a selfish act on your part.)

Sportsmanship may be what you find fun, as for me i would like an bg with the only way to win is fucking destroy the other team
    I WANNA HAVE <3