Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: This was one funny WsG

you had a pocket healer... like that is hard to do as a huntard... Anyone can do just as good with a pocket healer. Against a pug who doesn't go after the healers in wsg, that's hardly worth any mention at all.

Once again you've proven the stereotype correct. You're just another selfish DPS who's all me me me me me. Just because you are having fun does not mean everyone else should be forced to entertain you.

You think people suck so they should waste time for you? Try to do that without your healer

Quote Originally Posted by piiken
    50-0 pfft. l2p

108-0 stats ftw? =)
    http://pici.se/pictures/nYXivNnAZ.jpg
    Nice lol
    I had a 100+ kill before the time limit, but then again i died a few times :/
    The SS was lost with my poor old comp who asploded

Quote Originally Posted by CakeomgCake
    Anyone else who actually regretted reading this post?
    I regret waiting 1 minute for my crap internet to load the pic.

On the side however, 50-0 isnt really that impressive,atleast as a hunter when you have some good counter moves in WSG.

I don't have the SS so you can go ahead and call me a nub but I saw a fury warr (with the help of a holy pally) go something like 63-0 in a 20min WSG.
    "Your country is like an old maid servant; accustomed to being raped by everyone." - Napoleon

Quote Originally Posted by BFGOMFG
    And I would reply, play for fun, don't play to win. Its probably people like you who come in with 2 day old 80 gear and stink up the field and then complain about losing.
    lol if people have different goals it's not fun to play at all. You need to work togeather against winning, or work togeather to farm kills and hold the flag (to piss off the opponents) for everyone to have fun. Having some people trying to farm WSG-marks asap and some people trying to be pains in people's asses is NOT fun.