Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: Reinvention: Stratholme

Quote Originally Posted by Patrickstarr
    I would jizz my pants if this were implemented!
    Then I hope it isn't, I can't afford to buy you a new pair .

Quote Originally Posted by martrydumb
    nice ideas man
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronicle
    So are you still working on this?

And this?
    I haven't had many ideas on how to change or update stratholme, beyond updating the enemy information to match the quality of the North Lordaeron thread.

As for the new zone, yes. We're working on it, but it's been slow going since both of us are suddenly busy on more important things that can't wait.
    - Renowned expert in the field of Paladinery -
    - & Author of -
    The Highly Acclaimed "Reinvention" Threads
    North Lordaeron - Stratholme
    - Angor Coast-

Very nice, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut quick lore fact although Stratholme is in the middle of Plaguewoods in Eastern Plaguelands, the heart of the plaguelands is actually Andorhal in Western Plaguelands because thats were the plague started in Lordaeron, why the western plaguelands and Tristfall are resisting the plague better than Eastern Plaguelands is beyond me. Looks very nice by the way, but get your lore straight plz.

Quote Originally Posted by Nat Attack View Post
    Very nice, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut quick lore fact although Stratholme is in the middle of Plaguewoods in Eastern Plaguelands, the heart of the plaguelands is actually Andorhal in Western Plaguelands because thats were the plague started in Lordaeron, why the western plaguelands and Tristfall are resisting the plague better than Eastern Plaguelands is beyond me. Looks very nice by the way, but get your lore straight plz.

Nice job bring back a dead thread from 3 years ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing this necro