20/51/0 TTW Making A Comeback?

Have seen quite a number of high end guild mages raiding ICC as 20/51/0 TTW lately. Is it making a comeback? If so which fights do you think it could compete with Arcane in ICC?

Re: 20/51/0 TTW Making A Comeback?

This is in the hunter forum >.>

Sir, you made me smile after wake up

i don't see why 20/51/0 would come back. it is still noticeably below arcane. with the quick calculations i did in rawr, i show 20/51/0 easily 500+ or more below arcane.

these folks are probably just bored and screwing around.

This is funny thread.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

Here I was, wondering why a MM would take 20 points in BM...

Quote Originally Posted by mmoelf
    i don't see why 20/51/0 would come back. it is still noticeably below arcane. with the quick calculations i did in rawr, i show 20/51/0 easily 500+ or more below arcane.

these folks are probably just bored and screwing around.
    It pulls up about dead even or better due to fight mechanics in a few important encounters due to molten fury.

Putricide DPS is only really incredibly important in phase 3, so you get bloodlust in molten fury range. Lana'thel you bloodlust once everyone is a vampire 4 minutes in, also molten fury range. Sindragosa you bloodlust on the final 30% burn down which again gives fire an advantage.

Also living bomb is really really useful on Sindragosa ice tombs in the air phase.

Even if it's not ahead on the overall fight it'll do more damage when it was more important.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14
    It pulls up about dead even or better due to fight mechanics in a few important encounters due to molten fury.

Putricide DPS is only really incredibly important in phase 3, so you get bloodlust in molten fury range. Lana'thel you bloodlust once everyone is a vampire 4 minutes in, also molten fury range. Sindragosa you bloodlust on the final 30% burn down which again gives fire an advantage.

Also living bomb is really really useful on Sindragosa ice tombs in the air phase.

Even if it's not ahead on the overall fight it'll do more damage when it was more important.
    But...but...the meters...they are the importance =(