Recommend me a profession.

Hiya fella's.

I've decided i wanted to level a new class as main. First was a priest for nearly 2 years. and now my rogue is getting the age of 1.5 year, it feels time for a new class.

I've decided to roll a warlock *dots yum yum*.

Now i've got all the heirlooms and im lvling abit already i've come to the point of choosing the professions.
    Basicly im stuck with these options:

Engineering (glove haste enchant, cool roflcopter mount, when pvping: nitro boots, and parachute thingy.

Tailoring cloak enchant (spellpower on proc) or aladin mount which i dont rly care about.

JC well obvious what this does but i dont have JC yet on any of my char's so it might come in handy besides for this warlock alone.

my goals on 80 are raiding 10 mans occasionally (1-2 times a week) and pvping sometimes, nothing hardcore really.
    Also i think ill be affliction on 80, im lvling afflic anyway due to this awesome sticky warlock leveling guide i've been reading on these forums.
    i wrote the above because i believe haste affects affliction alot and therefore perhaps putting engineering above tailoring.

Maybe you got some other profession combination tips for me, i got transmute master , enchanter and insciber already on other chars.

Greets Lynn

ps english aint my motherlanguage, so no grammar police xD

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Recommend me a profession.

well if these 3 professions are all of your options, i'd go with Jewelcrafting and Tailoring. The cloak enchant is better than the glove enchant.
    "You're messing with my zen thing, man!"

Quote Originally Posted by Honzi
    well if these 3 professions are all of your options, i'd go with Jewelcrafting and Tailoring. The cloak enchant is better than the glove enchant.
    Don't forget the engineering bootenchant and the cloakenchant.

so im taking JC fo sure 2 votes for engi 1 vote for tailor

my vote goes out to engi, you are going to want to sleep with your rocket boots as a lock, they may look fancy and all but they lack defensive skills.

My warlock (old main, played it for 5 years) has engineering+tailoring, if I were to give up either of the two it would be tailoring.
    I just got what Falric is talking about in HoR.
    Men, women and children... None were spared the master's wrath.
    Despair... so delicious...
    Fear... so exhilarating...
    Clearly, he was referring to the cataclysm class previews.

Engi is pew pew.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj
    your a Gnome, how the heck does it feel to suck that badly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtacle
    Gnomes are awesome, and piss people off, how does it feel to die to a tiny pink puffball?

engi and other you can chose freely (tailoring is the least since you lose enginering cloak ench), id go alch for the cheaper raids
    Quote Originally Posted by MildCorma
    I found myself in a magical setup the other week and my damage dropped through the floor like a 90 year olds tits

Engineer for awesomness, JC for cash, and Enchanting for average.. PICK ENGINEERING FOR AWESOMENESS! PICK ENGINEERING FOR AWESOMENESS! PICK ENGINEERING FOR AWESOMENESS! PICK ENGINEERING FOR AWESOMENESS! PICK ENGINEERING FOR AWESOMENESS! PICK ENGINEERING FOR AWESOMENESS!
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/world-of-warcraft-lore-by-richard-knaak-(spoilers)/

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Cearat
    PICK ENGINEERING FOR AWESOMENESS!
    i got nothing more to add to this dicussion

ok thats like 6 votes for Engi and 1 tailor

I guess its JC + Engi then , better start farming Ah for cheap ore's xD

I use JC + Tailoring. As I am basically playing PvE on this toon now, it fits well.
    Dekkz - Undead Rogue | Veronnica - BE Warlock | Azäzel - BE Paladin | Dekz - Orc Shaman | Hässlich - BE Death Knight | Jobulani - Troll Priest

tailor + engineer, 295dmg\free leg enchants and 340haste gloves\24crit boots = win

eng!

Tailoring if you if you have a char with enchanting, else get JC/Eng