Thread: Male Nelfs LOL

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Male Nelfs LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Marine1
    I think they're both equally bad.
    They aren't! Not to me at least. Assuming we are talking about the same animations. The "friendly" cast animation belf do amuses me, it's stupid, but funny. The aggressive one is ok, not great but not bad, enough of both to never notice it. Nelf animations just creep me out, however. Both of them, if it's not the bodybuilder flex friendly cast, it's the hysterical fart animation they have for aggressive casting. Ew.

Blargh ! Horde v.s. Nelf right on brutta! where is the love dude!Piece!Sheesh its like we Horde and Alliance are in a war or something....wasnt it all bout the dude with the fokin white guido hairdo and a skully glowy bluey all ghostlly and stuff sword ? Tho it seems i am being troll while feeding trollfood to the troll in the trollthread.... .... ??? w00t -U see what i did there?

I agree, male nelfs desperately need a model revamp. I don't even get how Blizzard could ever have been satisfied with it in the first place, I mean, they look like 50 year old Arnold Schwarzenegger that have been pumping steroids since age 10... with long ears and an unhealthy violet skin color. Yuck.

OP must play a Blood elf.

Orc female.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Emonemo
    Orc female.
    /facepalm

Quote Originally Posted by The_Mithril
    I agree, male nelfs desperately need a model revamp. I don't even get how Blizzard could ever have been satisfied with it in the first place, I mean, they look like 50 year old Arnold Schwarzenegger that have been pumping steroids since age 10... with long ears and an unhealthy violet skin color. Yuck.
    So... true...

They aren't! Not to me at least. Assuming we are talking about the same animations. The "friendly" cast animation belf do amuses me, it's stupid, but funny. The aggressive one is ok, not great but not bad, enough of both to never notice it. Nelf animations just creep me out, however. Both of them, if it's not the bodybuilder flex friendly cast, it's the hysterical fart animation they have for aggressive casting. Ew.
    Yeah, the only real beef I have with the nelf casting animations....is the beach ball thing, it just erks me. I don't like the the "spirit fingers" of the belfs healing animations either....but that's just me.

Orc female.
    Orc females are hot, you're insane.
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

Quote Originally Posted by Izhara
    Orc females are hot, you're insane.
    Hot, nah. In fact the only set of pixels I find hot in this game are the Dragon and Banshee Queens. The rest don't go past cute.

imo, delete all the races except dwarves for alliance, and orcs on horde.

Nope. Gay or not(I'll not get into that debate) they still look better than male nelfs from any perspective. And if you feel they need manning up, then take it to a different thread. This one is about freaky nelf male animation and it's staying that way.
    some ppl like gay elves

main race that needs to be redone are undead. terrible looking

if you have problem with male nelfs on "steroids" then you shoudl do smthing about your male gay-elves....even the female elves doesnt like them.....
    Mal'Ganis is DEAD!Deal with it!

15+ Year Old Account

Sorry guys but troll threads are bad. I was hoping this might turn into a decent thread about character models but I was wrong.