Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: wolf ability(furious howl) on any other beasts?

Quote Originally Posted by sicness
    The issue is while they want to make pets unique with their own abilities across the families it makes it so there will always be one that's best overall for dps, like the wolf for the time being. In order to make it so a hunter can use whatever pet he wants they'd have to homogenize all their special abilities or simply remove them and provide them via talents.
    personally I wouldn't mind the homogenization of all the pets whilest having certain abilities such as furious howl talent-able instead of being passive...it would make it so that each hunter could pick a pet based on cosmetics instead of having to get the same "overall best dps" pet and all be the same...its not a huge deal...but it would make having a pet a little more interesting than just having a wolf (currently)..

My worgen USE to have furious howl, and had all the benefits as a wolf, just looked awesome

But blizzard had to go ahead and ruin that me, after I was like the first on my server to level it to 80 >=[

Quote Originally Posted by wranglerman
    personally I wouldn't mind the homogenization of all the pets whilest having certain abilities such as furious howl talent-able instead of being passive...it would make it so that each hunter could pick a pet based on cosmetics instead of having to get the same "overall best dps" pet and all be the same...its not a huge deal...but it would make having a pet a little more interesting than just having a wolf (currently)..
    I agree as well, however there will always be people who won't like it one way or another and consider the homogenization of pet abilities 'dumbing down' the game. Can't please everyone unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by sicness
    I agree as well, however there will always be people who won't like it one way or another and consider the homogenization of pet abilities 'dumbing down' the game. Can't please everyone unfortunately.
    so EVERYONE using the pet, is "smarting up" the game? O.o

I think the pets spec should have more viability to it's ( or yours ) dps.