Thread: DPS issue!

DPS issue!

Hey guys,
    although i have nice gear i can`t top 4 to 5k dps. A bit help?
    link:
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...os&cn=Deathlly

To (Kungen) : Can i join your guild?
    Kungen (whispers) : Why?
    To (Kungen) :I R PRO
    Kungen (whispers) : OFC! Accept the invite

Re: DPS issue!

dont think you mean in raids :P

You have 510 hit rating?

You might find a huge dps boost if you did something about that.

(Trinkets, hinky de hink)

Yeah get different trinkets for sure! You could get rid of both of them, and still be hit capped. And I see you have a few ArP gems and 1 20 crit gem. You should gem 10str 10 crit in yellow sockets, and only gem ArP if youre going for the cap.

15+ Year Old Account

Wowser, lottsa hit.
    You could drop BOTH your trinkets easily and still be far over hit cap. Jeez.
    I recommend getting either Grim Toll/Mjolnirs Runestone, and then getting say..idk..I mean even mirror of truth would provide you with a DPS increase. Just get rid of those trinkets. ARP procs are always good when gemming to soft cap for cap on proc.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account

regem for hit to cap your offhand, you need 27-3=24% hit rating for that, 9% to go you should also get the +20 hit enchant for your hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Pieterman
    regem for hit to cap your offhand, you need 27-3=24% hit rating for that, 9% to go you should also get the +20 hit enchant for your hands.

are you an idiot?

if you trying to be ironic, then dont.

please leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D Luffy

are you an idiot?

if you trying to be ironic, then dont.

please leave.
    Actually, oddly enough, it's viable. Not ideal, but viable. He's close enough to the hit cap where it's impossible to miss. I haven't seen it used yet but in theory, it could be some solid DPS, you won't top the meter in all chance but you'll pull consistent numbers. I'd be interested to see what happens if he went for it.

Outside of my crazy obsession with a hit and exp capped warrior, you could drop some hit, pick up an MR if you can or Banner of Victory, they'd do you wonders for your DPS, that Mark isn't doing a lot for you.

I'd probably switch your glyph of execute for glyph of cleaving but that's just me.

Just remember the priority rules for Fury DPS and you'll do fine:

1. WW, whenever it's up, use it
    2. Bloodthirst, whenever it's up
    3. Slam Proc, same as the two others, if it's up, use it.
    4. Heroic Strike / Cleave (depends on the situation) use them when you're above 60 rage which should be most of the time given your gear.

Last thing is probably switch your ArP gems to Strength, it'll be less of a change than going for an ArP build right now. Level that jewlcrafting!
    Blizzard, please nerf paper, scissors are fine.

Regards,
    Rock

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Pieterman
    Please stop giving people terrible advice.
    That's probably the most dumb thing that has been said on these warrior forums in quite a while. That is in no way viable, no one does that, and it's completely useless.
    You know nothing about warriors if you say getting to hard hit cap would be a DPS increase over simply switching his trinkets out for the most basic of trinkets (ilevel 200 would be a dps upgrade for him).

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account

Lol....ppl took me serious

10+ Year Old Account

As said above, replace both your trinkets. I would go for a combination of the Mjolnir runestone and Banner of victory or the needle incrsuted scorpion and banner if you dont have access to ulduar hardmodes.

Replace your chest with t9 (preferably triumph) and get the 4 set bonus, its really nice for fury warriors.

other than the ridiculous amounts of hit it looks alright.

i'll post my armory so you can compare. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...all&cn=Gorthog
    i actually made a thread earlier about wether i should get the 4 peice bonus for t9. It helped alot, about a 1k dps increase (though i am getting better at fury, it probably wasnt all from changing gear). I was doing 7.5k dps on koloran, though it was really short and lust was up about 2/3 of the fight. i was doind 6.6k on saurfang in 25 man, probably would have been higher, but i was sundering (never had done ir before, guild has a warrior tank).

hope this helps, and yah replace those trinkets and get the t9 chest peice

I love the 3D model in the armory. Now i can make your character do the chicken dance while i advice you to get the need scorpion.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".