Concerned about stats engame

While I haven't given this very much thought, I was discussing this with a fellow feral earlier today. Seeing over the gear ICC has to offer, including the T10, there isnt alot of hit/expertise on the gear. My plan was initially to aim for arp hardcap, but now I'm not sure. If I were to get hard capped or at least close (1300ish), that would effect my other stats.
    Am I wrong or is it no problem to get 1300 arp and still be hit/expertise capped. What should i prioritze when it comes to choosing the most optimal stat? As I said above I haven't given this much thought, but I'd like to be ready to know what to do when I recieve an item which forces me to regem/enchant. I was thinking that I'd take the leather craft legs, but then I would miss out on the expertise from T10 legs. I wouldnt really want to go under expertise cap.
    Any insight on this issue?
    kIRIE

Re: Concerned about stats engame

It is entirely possible to reach the ArP hard cap, the white crit cap, the hit cap and the expertise cap with heroic ICC25 gear and JC and/or Alchemy. The set I built for this only had hit from the Ashen Verdict exalted ring, Expertise from the T10 legs, and gemmed all of the rest. It was also using Distant Land as the weapon, and I suspect that the Lich King will drop a much better - with ArP on 2h polearm/staff, which makes meeting these caps even easier (seeing as Distant Land doesn't have any ArP/Hit/Exp on it).

Alternatively while gearing up to achieve this set, you can use the Sack of Wonder, which that + Ashen Verdict Ring and T10 legs pretty much caps you for Hit (Alliance) and Expertise, thus preventing the need to switch 5 gems every time you replace some current Hit/Exp item with a new ArP one.

Why do people forget Bloodfall? ??? It is out, now, and we need someone to get it to drop soon to find out what is the socket bonus.

I am sure that the Lich King drop something better than the polearm.

Quote Originally Posted by Auroro
    Why do people forget Bloodfall? ??? It is out, now, and we need someone to get it to drop soon to find out what is the socket bonus.

I am sure that the Lich King drop something better than the polearm.
    Because they're focusing on ArP/Exp/Hit

Quote Originally Posted by Telric
    Because they're focusing on ArP/Exp/Hit
    You get enough EXP from Sack+T10 leg, enough Hit from Sack+Rep ring+ring+necklace.

Then you can get ARP by gemming alot of it, and have one nightmare gems for the meta.