Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Show me a good argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnik
    So you dismiss the whole idea of Worgens, because of some books and movies, which have no relation to each other?
    no, cos i see so many damn posts saying, omg worgen is twilight

yet nobody really knew about them till blizzcon and trailers etc. etc.
    Fire is good, it gives people fire, warmth and the ability to cook stuff, it also sets people alight, yay!

As much as I can't stand Twilight for reasons I will with hold from an online forum. This is a game. Ignore the immatures and play and have fun !!!

i like twilight and im not a 14 year old girl
    Quote Originally Posted by rad586
    OH NOES !!!!! CASUALS GOT ALMOST THE SAME GEAR AS ME !!!!!! MY GEAR DOESN'T INCREASE THE SIZE OF MY PENIS ANYMORE !!!!! QQQQQQ

When Tbc was launched lots of these "nub kids" Rerolled horde for the Blood elf huntard because of the character legolas from lotr.
    Well you cant compare tolkien to Twilight of course, but my point is that Wow still exists after all those kids and its still a good game.
    Everytime you whine, blizzard lags a server.

Quote Originally Posted by Teh Warlock
    no, cos i see so many damn posts saying, omg worgen is twilight

yet nobody really knew about them till blizzcon and trailers etc. etc.
    So you dislike worgen because people say that worgen is twilight? The only reason people are linking twilight to worgen is because twilight has wolves and is popular, people think twilight wolves=WoW worgen when really there isnt a connection. Just people getting butthurt that all the twilight fans will flourish to WoW because of worgen so they can play their character based off twilight. Which lets face it.....most of the WoW community HATES twilight and vice versa (twilight fans, most being 14 yr old girls usually arent WoW players) so there is little to no chance that they will run rampant all of WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by SPC7R0
    i like twilight and im not a 14 year old girl
    Dont worry your not the only one. I was just making a generalization of the typical twilight fan.

Srsly.... Worgen are not even werewolfes.. If worgen are for Twilight Fans, then everyone playing Orc is Twilight fan aswell coz of the mount!...
    Enhancement Shaman, Kalokagathós, Burning Steppes-EU
    Death is a gift, Life is just the paper wrapped around it.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

I like worgens, and I don't even have a single fucking clue what Twilight is ;D
    What? Why? When? Who? Which? How? Wait...
    Havoc Demon Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Monolith of Mazes View Post
    Dun dun dunnnnnnnnnn! The thick plottens.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Xikem
    So its pointless if someone wants to try to put an end to all this "twilight worgen fags" stereotype? If i can differ at least one persons opinion about worgen then I have succeeded.
    yes it is pointless... just because you post a thread acting like Chris Crocker(LEAVE WORGENS ALONE!!) doesnt mean people are going to listen to you. People are gona say what they want and think what they want, its their right as human being.

Quote Originally Posted by MF-DOOM
    yes it is pointless... just because you post a thread acting like Chris Crocker(LEAVE WORGENS ALONE!!) doesnt mean people are going to listen to you. People are gona say what they want and think what they want, its their right as human being.
    Point is that they have no argument as to why they are to be hated the way they are. I just want people to realize there is no reason for their irrational hate. And if they hate them simply because they dont like werewolves then fine leave them be. But if i hear more "zomg worgens are twilight fags" then I will try to put that argument to rest.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Seys*
    When Tbc was launched lots of these "nub kids" Rerolled horde for the Blood elf huntard because of the character legolas from lotr.
    Well you cant compare tolkien to Twilight of course, but my point is that Wow still exists after all those kids and its still a good game.
    Good point.
    Will all the "nub kids" try to mirror their WoW characters after popular movie character? And every one can agreed with that trying to mirror you character with something outside WoW, is pretty lame.
    Then he fapped to his own pseudo-intellectualism and no one ever loved him. Ever.

The End

As much as you're trying to defend this thread it's full of fail. Look at how many posts are made by yourself? Like 1 in every 3 posts.

Please shut up noone cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Abaitorx
    As much as you're trying to defend this thread it's full of fail. Look at how many posts are made by yourself? Like 1 in every 3 posts.

Please shut up noone cares.
    Would you prefer it if i were to post once and disappear like i was never here? The point is to see peoples view point and converse about it. If you dont like the post then just dismiss it.