Page 1 of 2
LastLast

S8 Armor Models?

We usualy get to see these armor models 3-4 weeks in advance. S8 starts in 3 days? WUT HAPPEN

Re: S8 Armor Models?

Indeed, i have been eagerly awaiting the release of these pictures, but alas, nothing. Anyway, you'll be able to see in 3 days on the vendors.

15+ Year Old Account

Only s8 armor pics we have is of the Paladin S8 set. Rest will have to come with 3.3.2

EDIT: Beat to it lol.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Bareno
    Only s8 armor pics we have is of the Paladin S8 set. Rest will have to come with 3.2.2

EDIT: Beat to it lol.
    sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Holynerd
    Indeed, i have been eagerly awaiting the release of these pictures, but alas, nothing. Anyway, you'll be able to see in 3 days on the vendors.
    They aren't patching this Tuesday so you won't be seeing anything on vendors

Quote Originally Posted by Mech
    They aren't patching this Tuesday so you won't be seeing anything on vendors
    I thought there was only supposed to be a one week gap between S7 and S8? If that's the case, they will be patching on tuesday surely.
    Stormscale Horde EU | http://lastrogue.com

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

they never said it was coming this week, and its usually 1 or 2 weeks between.
    Evil people on cell phones preventing me having a sig!
    Quote Originally Posted by Koedy
    Blizzard paid Iceland to start this real-life volcano event!!!! Deathwing is coming!!

blizzard is really lazy on pvp stuff
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nazjatar&cn=S%C3%B3l

I've been waiting and checking for the armor models as wel...but I just figure id wait until tuesday to see them. at least I hope its this tuesday..if its not this tuesday ima be pretty mad >

if s8 starts next week, why is there no patch?! the armor files aren't ingame yet... am i dumb?!
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/23/2274...-01262010.html
    I'm German, so my English might feel impolite to you. German is a very straightforward language without many honorifics. If you feel attacked please believe me that this is not my intention.

Quote Originally Posted by GNARW
    if s8 starts next week, why is there no patch?! the armor files aren't ingame yet... am i dumb?!
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/23/2274...-01262010.html
    um...dont they do that every week? :[

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

if the titles aren't distributed this week, I will be pretty angry.

Quote Originally Posted by Mephalis
    dont know how it works in the us, but @ eu they announce either patch or maintenance. so if they announce a maintenance, there wont be a patch and if they announce a patch you shouldnt log on the rest of the day xD
    I'm German, so my English might feel impolite to you. German is a very straightforward language without many honorifics. If you feel attacked please believe me that this is not my intention.

the next saison will start this week ...

Quote Originally Posted by Mephalis
    5-11 is just normal maintenance while 3-11 is for patches and when they need to activate things (such as the new wings).

Quote Originally Posted by Mech
    5-11 is just normal maintenance while 3-11 is for patches and when they need to activate things (such as the new wings).
    oh I see. so what would it take for them to add the new armor models to the game and initiate the new arena season? could they do that within an overnight maintenance?

It's been speculated that the delay is due to Blizz changing the stats on the PvP Armour. Now that Resilience has been modified, I'm assuming they're maybe buffing DPS stats like Str, Agi, and SP to compensate.

Like I said though, that's just speculation. I also wish previews of the PvP sets were out by now... *sigh*

Would be nice if they would release previews at least, really leads me to believe we'll be stuck for another week with no arenas =\

Quote Originally Posted by HiddenFear
    Would be nice if they would release previews at least, really leads me to believe we'll be stuck for another week with no arenas =\
    I wish they would too. Im so ready for it lol. I don't want to believe that we have to wait another week! :'(