Another Resi Buff!

Woo. Healer must be in ecstasy! Fucking hard to kill before, not it just got harder. What the fuck, may I ask, was the logic behind another resi buff? Honestly... I gave up arena because, well, I couldn't compete as a DK, properly compete, not be there for COI and DG, fucking peelbot isn't my idea of a role. Now in BGS I feel less crappy, so I'm doing them a lot, and healers are again an issue, not talking about individual healers but you get a circle of 3-4 healers and you can kiss your ass goodbye. Nothing dies, everyone is having the shit healed out of them and we PVP like pros... and even if i were still doing arenas this would have booted me out for sure.

So what the fuck is going on? Did they hire the Warhammer online team to balance PVP? What the hell are they doing? What's up with PVP? Are you balancing everyone around warriors or something? I don't understand why this was needed and now...

Re: Another Resi Buff!

Honestly its a really good change. Games will not end in 10 seconds anymore, which is great. Also, they probably did this beacuse the blizzard tournament realm might have season 8 gear, And I don't think they want each to 10 team to be a wizard cleave.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Q5pb-fEQhs

Good thing for some classes, and a goddamn godsend for healers, yeah. What a load of crap, if you aren't among the favored classes, too bad, bye-bye any chance at the podium. So as a DK I'll stick a finger up my ass and prepare to wait out the season. Cause unless you are a rogue or warrior, you aren't allowed to be viable for PVP. I guess I could go hang with the rets since they are in the same shit, but at least they can go holy and profit, and me? Go frost and tank heroics eh?

I think the main reason is alot of people are feeling frustrated with PVE geared players owning people in PVP gear because of stupidly high damage.

Plus Blizz say they are going to nerf healing if its overpowered.

and so far in my experience it needs nerfing yesterday a penance priest almost killed me and another rogue at the same time we actually ended up cloaking and leaving him because we couldnt take him down.

Lucky basterds realm must of got restarted and ours didnt

This game isn't a 1v1 game, pair with a warrior and you will be able to take any healer out.
    Signature deleted due to it violating the rules. Please read the signature rules for more info.

Quote Originally Posted by Nareshnalol
    This game isn't a 1v1 game, pair with a warrior and you will be able to take any healer out.
    lame excuse for lack of balance.

Oh ok. Then around 2v2? No. 3v3? Nope! 5v5. Maybe there there's a slight trace of balance... Yet what's funny is that when it comes to healers Blizz assumes that every class has bitching burst or a MS, or both. If you happen to miss both then too bad for you. Better luck next season, chum.

Best way to PVP in wow is the FOTM rule.

Dks complaining about their class being non viable for arena and soon for PVP in general, and the Blizz Devs stay silent, they can't discuss because the forums are angry... why's that I wonder. And people come and say "OH BUT RETS/BOOMKINS/ELESHAMMY HAVE IT BAD TOO SO STFU", sadly those morons behave like they don't have the option to respec and be perfectly viable. "GO BACK TO YOUR MAIN" isn't helping either, but eventually it's the only solution. Between giving up PVP or rolling a warrior, and whining like a teenage girl at the start of every expansion because of the gear scaling and wake up with absurd buffs which turn you into a goddamn pro when the gear scaling kicks in. Yeah, that's a way to balance PVP. Force everyone to go for the FOTM setups.

So when it comes down to the difference between what all a class can do and all a class needs to do, in order to be pvp viable, the "PVP IST BALANCED ARUND 1V1" excuse is no longer relevant.

I really wish they'd just nerf healing, burst damage and MS on every class and bring em in line. Because if everyone is gimped - no one is.

Deleted

hmm u know DK is crap for this season. There is no way u can kill healer so bye bye. But there is still enough classes to play if u plan PvP in WoW level at least 2-3 chars and u are fine ;D

or play counter strike and u have rly same abilities for all classes

Deleted

Even more reason to reroll a Priest or Lock, since Arena will now be only about draining mana/outlasting.

I sense S8 will give birth to a new generation of skilled healers. And of course a generation of bads whose skill is based on their ability to reduce healing. Ha.

So they are handing healers another arena season, because they needed so much help. Ya ok, cleaves are retarded, no doubt, but this is their solution? Make healers powerful enough to take on cleaves? What's the logic behind that, please tell me? Unless it's "everyone plays cleave" I can't make any sense of it.

MIMIMIMI

you are all exaggerating this buff will make the game maybe balanced until everyone has the new weapons and then everything is going to blow up like retarded shit again

healers can get gimped by a smart wizard cleave in 2-3 now its 2.2-3.3 gcds *gratz*
    wow healers will be op OMG

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Doubt it.. with this change my rage generation is so low vs everything exept priests (of the healers), that I can barely even keep MS up. Even when hiting people with furious gear in BGs, I'm rage starved like hell. It's true that warriors get stronger in longer games, but I doubt this change will make warriors stronger when we don't have rage to do damage. Maybe the new 2200 weapon will help slightly, though.

Looks like hunter heaven tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Shylah
    MIMIMIMI

you are all exaggerating this buff will make the game maybe balanced until everyone has the new weapons and then everything is going to blow up like retarded shit again

healers can get gimped by a smart wizard cleave in 2-3 now its 2.2-3.3 gcds *gratz*
    wow healers will be op OMG
    Whatever. Instead of nerfing cleaves they buff healers. That solved the problem, right? For healers at least. But caused more problems to classes already in deep shit.

QQQQQQQQQQ just reroll to REAL class.

/faceroll

With the increased damage weapons can dole out it makes perfect sense to buff resilience.
    When in doubt, check a spreadsheet.