Poll: Stat for cloak and neck?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Rdruids Haste or Spirit neck/cloak

Ive been using haste now, but Ive been thinking about switching back to spirit since the haste might be useless with the new resil change, although with 1600 top end weapons this season will probably be worse than last.
    Signature deleted due to it violating the rules. Please read the signature rules for more info.

Re: Rdruids Haste or Spirit neck/cloak

Haste is great with the new GotEM, just because Resil is being buffed doesn't mean you're never going to have to cast anything offensively ever again.

Also, where did you hear this "1600 top end weapons" mumbo-jumbo? Source?

1600 for Weapons is completely false, nothing has been said about that. Definitely go Haste though, for a Resto Druid it has become one of the most useful stats.
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelbot
    CLEARLY this is blizzard ONCE AGAIN catering to casuals. Us hardcore have no problem with taking an extra 8 seconds to cast a basic camp fire. That's how it's been for years. This game just gets easier and easier, Blizzard may as well just hand out free camp fires all over the major cities at this point!

Quote Originally Posted by Pally_Power
    1600 for Weapons is completely false, nothing has been said about that. Definitely go Haste though, for a Resto Druid it has become one of the most useful stats.
    shadowmourne has 1592 and you dont need a 100 people with it to stop you from getting glad.. only like 5, and you know you will see it
    Signature deleted due to it violating the rules. Please read the signature rules for more info.

Quote Originally Posted by Nareshnalol
    shadowmourne has 1592 and you dont need a 100 people with it to stop you from getting glad.. only like 5, and you know you will see it
    wat

Quote Originally Posted by Proletariat
    wat

stats for shadowmourne have been out for a while, and the second part of my post was a preemptive response to "almost no one will have it so it is balanced or whatever"

As mentioned above haste is even more awesome thanks to the recent change to Gift of the Earthmother. Previously we had a cap, and you might have wanted spirit or lolmp5. Now we are no longer easily at the GC, and since this is arena you won't have raid buffs which means more haste will allow you to catch up to most dps (dk's, locks, mages definitely), which due to talents or a stance, or just massive haste that they luckily get, they are usually close or at the GC.
    Healing slower than they dps will hurt; note that lifebloom will most likely be at the GC, as long as you have around 400. to get the rest of your spells at the GD, I think it's above 850 haste.
    Qwik version:
    1)do you go OOM and lose the fight->then
    a)fix strat? if not strat then->might as well go spi or lolmp5(I extremely doubt you ever go OOM enough to lose...innervate and whatnot)
    Else: Go haste

Quote Originally Posted by Nareshnalol

stats for shadowmourne have been out for a while, and the second part of my post was a preemptive response to "almost no one will have it so it is balanced or whatever"
    Wow lololol. Who would've thought by "1600 top end weapons" you meant the actual weapon's Damage.

You've still got a while before you have to worry about that anyways. If you're so worried about Shadowmourne, go get one for your own team.

Sorry, completely misread that 1600 top end thing. I was reading this pretty late at night my time and in a hurry. But yeah, the resilience change will be a lot less noticeable once people start getting better gear. We still need to see what the damage and stats are like on the Season 8 gear to draw any valid conclusions though. I still say haste is the way to go however.
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelbot
    CLEARLY this is blizzard ONCE AGAIN catering to casuals. Us hardcore have no problem with taking an extra 8 seconds to cast a basic camp fire. That's how it's been for years. This game just gets easier and easier, Blizzard may as well just hand out free camp fires all over the major cities at this point!

I usually use the hit neck/back/ and of course the ring to get my hit cap. Everything else usually goes towards spirit.