Easy one.... i hope.

Helping out a friend of mine with his dps and i cant find the answer to his question, which is:

When people are talking about hunter dps do they consider pet dps to be part of the Hunters actual dps or do they count it separately?

Personally i always thought that hunters DPS = hunter + pet.
    As for prot... haha losers he dmg needs a nerf with the intercept shield bash wtf silence crit a clothie like a mofo.
    Wow.

Re: Easy one.... i hope.

By default on recount it is, but you have the option to seperate them.
    why is it all so beautiful this fake dream
    this craziness why?

Hunter + Pet = Hunter DPS
    As soaring said, you CAN separate them on Recount, but when someone asks "What is your DPS?" you just tell them the 2 added together.
    Bringing the "hardcoar" to casual since 2009.

But the answer to your question - the DPS the hunter brings is obviously both his personal DPS and his pet's DPS. You cannot have the pet DPS without bringing the hunter.

You should assume its the combined of the two....since the hunter will always have his pet with him and during the fight...soooo...

Alright thanks for the responses guys, he was being told that his pet "doesnt count" by someone and i was pretty sure someone was BSing him.
    As for prot... haha losers he dmg needs a nerf with the intercept shield bash wtf silence crit a clothie like a mofo.
    Wow.