Resto Shaman looking for advice

Hey guys,
    Atm I am quite happy with my shammy. However I am always on the look out on ways to improve my performance. Would love to hear feedback from other Resto Shaman raiders on my char. Be as blunt as you want

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ang&n=Corgrash

I am getting the Crafted 264 legs eventualy once I've saved up a bit more for saronite

Re: Resto Shaman looking for advice

You have the +spell +spirit enchant on your pants.

no no no no. You are not a druid or a priest.

Get the +spell +stam enchant.

Other then that, not too shabby

Hehe, yeh the enchant I know about :P
    At the time the spirit one was cheaper so I was being a cheap ass!
    Just never got round to changing it.

No tips or advice on making things better?

15+ Year Old Account

Why arent you getting haste on Gloves when you have engineering, its far superior to 28 sp.
    and get the SP + Crit shoulder enchant, other than that your good to go!
    oh and get Lesser Healing wave glyph instead of healing stream

Deleted

Are you asking about tips for gearing/spec or general play? If its the general play side of things you would need to tell us how you currently heal so we can give you tips on how to improve. About your chants and gems. They seem pretty good but a couple of things I personally would change, get tuskarrs vitality on boots ( 15stam + runspeed) or get nitro chant, this should help you get into position faster to quickly heal (aka move outta da fire mon). Get the engnieering glove chant and the sp+crit shoulder chant as its been said. Also get haste on cloak instead of spell power 23 haste > 27 spell power at your current level of haste. Apart from that it looks pretty good.

Just one thing about glyphs, how comes you have taken healing stream glyph? This can be a very powerful glyph but its very fight dependant.

Edit: Just noticed your trinkets, although they are not bad you should work trying to get better ones as a pirority. Especially as the new 5man instances drop better trinkets now

pearroc I wanted to ask about the glyph myself. Glyph of Healing Stream Totem
    I have heard people say its 305 hps which is nothing to sneeze at.
    Whats the alternative , LHW ? that is what I went with but man the totem does help in close in fights.