All Things in Good Time

So the new LFG has been out what, nearly 2 months and I have heard hide no hair of blizz putting the daily quest "All Things in Good Time" for Old Kingdom available inside the instance rather then outside. I mean unless your lvling a low geared alt and have the misfortune of being unable to complete Old Kingdom then it doesn't matter, however it would be nice to get that extra 22g for completing the place.

True we could not be lazy and take the time to port out of the instance and fly to the entrance and get the quest for everyone, but that would take effort! :P

15+ Year Old Account

Re: All Things in Good Time

Quote Originally Posted by St1ckman
    So the new LFG has been out what, nearly 2 months and I have heard hide no hair of blizz putting the daily quest "All Things in Good Time" for Old Kingdom available inside the instance rather then outside. I mean unless your lvling a low geared alt and have the misfortune of being unable to complete Old Kingdom then it doesn't matter, however it would be nice to get that extra 22g for completing the place.

True we could not be lazy and take the time to port out of the instance and fly to the entrance and get the quest for everyone, but that would take effort! :P
    Its the same reason why they don't put the weekly raid member in each raid right before the boss.

However, it would be nice to have that now-useless Daily non-heroic dungeon quest giver give "global" repeatable dungeon quests for such occassons, I.E., all the old Daily-dungeon quests could be dailies, or prehaps have a daily quest per each dungeon.