Wait, so, Warbringer doesn't affect Charge? At all?
Wait, so, Warbringer doesn't affect Charge? At all?
Satiating own house of refinery soul of soul hour electric charge frequency decreased the soul which comes to shed light. Some the order reflective ability which [su] drives has was changed. Hour former time, only 2 times exercises and reflects an order with 75% probability. The tower of charm Oh Roh end loose crack the number of times which uses the ability making 1 circuit decreased from 3 times. Inside car [hey] [thu]: The ancient kingdom elder with poison [su] the [lu] guardian under the car inside the combatant at the time of appears one only. The combatant at the time of gloom tracer system one only time rises with air. There was by between an altar of one phase which comes to make unclean and defilement and some [su] drives was eliminated and the mobile course was changed. When buys theory hollow [khu] [khu] and this [khu] or the smelting wife's father with pro [su] [thu] the battle is progress China, the player who dies [ten] will be able to enter inside before. Right [thu] guard spire slaughterer [su] car D made descend from non-[lyong] and under should have been boiled the modification of the harpoon must throw from 5 decreased with 3. The combatant at the time of [su] pasting path right gray [pu] hour electric charge the number of times 1 circuit decreased the ceremony of the sword from 3 times. Oh the boss who appears in carbon three room recent three rooms the toe which is [su] drives the sample the giant is with the dominative person of the element, waits the attack righteousness challenge which becomes accomplished with 10 causal 25 peopleOriginally Posted by Ashanis
<3 Babelfish ;D
http://blue.mmo-champion.com/26/2274...this-true.htmlOriginally Posted by Taen
Ghostcrawler clarified it!
Other than the fact that they specifically said they will put these class changes on the PTR. Even minor patches go on the PTR for a few days if they have enough class changes in them. Plus they don't do patches on a 5-11 maintenance schedule so either way the patch isn't till next week.Originally Posted by Chronalis
Ahh, good. I was worried.Originally Posted by Nazgroth
While these might not come out tomorrow, I really doubt we'll see them sent to the PTR first. A lot of changes are sent straight to live (although, I am sure internal testing is done)Originally Posted by Mech
What is there to put on the ptr?
New gear for arenas - no need to test that
Small classes changes - internally tested for appropriate buff levels. Did rogue nerf for 3.3 go to PTR? no
Toravon - already hit PTR
Changes to 5 mans - the old changes never hit the PTR either
No they haven't. Don't make things up.Originally Posted by Mech
These changes are not going on the PTR because these changes are being made tomorrow.
OP is here and yes, my bad for not clarifying where the patch note came from.
I was translating the patch note in library during my break and it got all messy and so on.
I didn't even know I posted the thread unedited, until now.
No they aren't. Sorry but not just Boub knows these things.Originally Posted by Crunchwrap
Of course it's just common sense since they don't patch on the 5-11 schedule and wouldn't spoil the end of ICC a week before it opens when they have been so careful thus far.
Just curious, but where did they say there'd be a PTR for this patch. I keep a close eye on blues (2 computer monitors + a lot of time at the computer), and i've heard nothing.Originally Posted by Mech
I said in another thread that it was likely just a client-side patch, being that there's not much that needs to be patched in. Hell, the script for the Arthas fight was probably patched in during 3.3.0.
I'm not saying it will be patched tomorrow and i'm not saying it won't (and a few weeks ago, Bibi himself said it'd be the 26th or so), but what i will say is that you should stop making shit up and using this "Other than the fact", when in actual fact, you have no facts and made it up so you wouldn't have to face being wrong.
I hope it's patched tomorrow, but that doesn't change my stance on it might, or it might not.
Again no changes for priests.. Sadly we will have to wait for cataclysm to get something good..
You mean priests are in a bad position? Wait, what?Originally Posted by deathtognomes
Actually, there's no class in a bad position currently, and each has at least 2 decent trees. Hell, only Subtelty rogues have a right to complain with regards to PvE.
Back to business. Since wow.com translated the patch note as well, I'll just edit few things to clarify.
Dungeons and Raids
The Frostwing Halls, the last stronghold of the Lich King and his Scourge, has been added to the dungeon. However, the Ashen Verdict must shatter the barrier first before the adventurers enter the hall.
Halls of Stone
Since Brann Bronzebeard has been exercising constantly, he will walk faster during the escort event.
Forge of Souls
- Devourer of Souls will cast Mirrored Soul less frequently.
- Trash mob's Spell Reflect abilities have been changed. It now has a casting time, and will proc only twice. Chance rate to reflect spells is decreased to 75% (Down from 100%)
- Anomalus will cast Create Rifts only once.
Ahn'Kahet: Old Kingdom
- Elder Nadox's Ahn'kahar Guardian will only spawn once.
- Jedoga Shadowseeker will initiate her volunteer phase only once.
- Some of the creatures between Jedoga Shadowseeker and Herald Volazj have been removed
Pit of Saron
- Dead players are now able to re-enter the instance during Ick/Krick or Forgemaster Garfrost encounter.
- Players can bring down Skadi's drake using only three harpoons. (Down from 5)
(ex. Strange, I thought we need 6 harpoons)
- Svala Sorrowgrave only casts Ritual of the Sword once. (Down from 3)
Vault of Archavon
- Toravon the Ice Watcher has been added to the dungeon! He awaits your challenge on 10-man and 25-man difficulties.
- Portals will open faster after bosses are defeated.
(ex. Portal for waves 7/13 will open faster, in other words.)
Arena and Battlegrounds
- With completely changed rewards, Season 8 is officially started!
-Earth and Moon: Now increases spell damage by 2/4/6%, Up from 1/2/3%.
- Shamanism: Now increases your Lightning Bolt/Chain Lightning spell damage by 4/8/12/16/20% (up from 3/6/9/12/15%) and your Lava Burst spell damage by 5/10/15/20/25% (up from 4/8/12/16/20%).
-Shadow Embrace: Now stacks 3 times. Healing reduction effect reduced to 2/4/8/10% (down from 3/6/9/12/15%).
-Demonic Pact: This talent now increases your spell damage by 2/4/6/8/10% (up from 1/2/3/4/5%). The benefit to party/raid members remains unchanged.
- Conflagrate: Periodic Spell damage increased to 40% (Up from 20%)
- Empowered Imp: Damage done by imp increased to 10/20/30% (Up from 5/10/15%)
- Improved Shadow Bolt: Now increases Shadow Bolt damage 2/4/6/8/10% (Up from 1/2/3/4/5%)
- Concussion Blow: Damage decreased by 50%. Threat level remains unchanged.
- Devastate: Damage increased by 20%.
- Shield Slam: Damage modifier from block value decreased, and scales worse at low block value levels. Players in high-end gear shouldn't notice the change. In addition, threat generated by Shield Slam has been increased by 30%.
- Warbringer: This talent no longer allows Charge and Intercept to break roots or snares. Intervene remains unaffected. In other words, you can still Charge and Intercept in any stance and while in combat.
UI and Interface
- Dungeon Finder Party Leader role renamed to "Pathfinder"
(ex. Can't confirm this will be though, since it is only direct translation)
- Promoted players in raid are now able to do Ready Check, just as Raid Leader
- The Ashen Verdict now offers a Strength-based ring for classes that benefit from it.
- Tier 10 Elemental Shaman 4-piece set bonus: Redesigned. Whenever Lava burst successfully damages the target, it increases the duration of Flame Shock by 6 sec.
It's true...it's on the main page here and everywhere else wow news related. And no, you won't wait till tomorrow to find out, b/c as you can read...no patch tomorrow. Enjoy another week of no pvp
I thought there were supposed to be 2 patches according to a blue post somewhere. A minor patch to address minor issues too complex to hotfix and another that would add the Lich King encounter.
I think there may be a patch today and another one in a week or two. The major content patch is supposed to adjust the stats on ICC weapons.
No, the number required is most definitely 5...that is if the person firing them off is smart enough to hit him with all 5.Originally Posted by MrMcFlurry
Many web services will be unavailable. When I look on others maintenance, I don't see this text written on the one from the last week. If it's updated today, this MAY mean they gonna do the resilience change on web services and MAYBE put ICC last wing (Probably because they have to put the new gear drop on the internet from both season 8 and LK). This is pure speculation tho.Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
Pro-Pristine, Pro-Legacy and Pro-Official
This will probably be the new default message because the armory has no so many features (think RSS) so they don't name them all and just say "many web services"Originally Posted by Freedom4u2
yes,they did all these unessesary changes,but they didn't remove the RP from CoS.